UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bringing Real Roleplaying Back to Hybrid

Two Wolves

Knight
I have an orc in Bloodclan and am willing to guild new people if given emissary status. But, that is not how things work in BC. It is not meant to be as easy as walking up to the fort with a mask on, to get in the guild. Sometimes a new orc has to hang around, be tested several times and gather a lot of hides to be accepted enough to get on the Roc. Even then, you start with a probationary rank of Pug, that is the lowest of the low.

The way this does work is, nothing is stopping you from RP'ing as an orc in the orc fort. Your character does not have to be in BC to participate in fort defense and collecting resources. If there are orcs massing at the fort, I am sure some Bloodclan leadership will come to take charge of the situation. Please, give it another week to see what develops.

Meanwhile, by all means, go to the fort, train, gather, orc it up, attack Oomies, collect tribute and masks and hides, put them in the guild house.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I may have to make my Triumphant return! HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!!!!
btw what version of UO do I need for hybrid? its been a while. links appreciated :p

Nok'Tor

Sorceror

Two Wolves

Knight
In the BC guild roster I see around 140 members. Six logged on in June, three of them just today (not counting Pa'Okie) Looks like there are currently no characters with Emissary rank in BC. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hybrid was changed over to the Guild Menu control.

This means, till the Guild Leader makes some Emissaries, it will be only the Guild Leader who can invite new members. Either way, Orcs have to get hold of the Guild Leader.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
you are correct Pa' looks like everything was moved over to newer guild menu. wich should make things alot easier for us.

Middle Man

Sorceror
We are working on recreating an established group of dedicated vets to come back and help train and teach the next generation of bloodclan orcs. takes time and more importantly we are having some issues with getting the guild "stone" fixed up. I am sure with time it will be no problem but wit the recent updates and hardware changes there is more important things for staffers to help with than inquisitive old orcs asking mundane questions. I am sure soon you shall all see a nice tight group of orcs demanding tribuut and killing with abandon in all our old hunting grounds.

Middle Man

Sorceror
well it will be easier for us once I can remember that account info for the guild holder on either account. time and reformatting can wreak havoc with our ability to get this info up and running.

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Way to go! Us Knights feel strong urge to protect peasants and battle all them evil ones, so get it up, Undead and Orcs, fast! :)