UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bush vs Kerry

psz

Administrator
I say get 10,000 untrained monkeys, and stick them in the Whitehouse.

I KNOW it'd be better than what we've got, and from what I've seen of Kerry, I think they'd give him a run for the money.

(Seriously: I'd think Bush WILL win, but would rather Kerry win.)

I think most of the problems aren't because of our president, but because of our Legislators.

As I said in a thread on RunUO.com, in 2002 98.2% of the house representative incumbents were re-elected. We have so many problems because its the same old dinosaur fucktards trying to make the laws for us.

psz

Administrator
A 98+% incumbancy in Congress, a heavilly flawed Electoral College system, politically nominated Supreme Court, 2-party system, and the top 2% running everything. There's a REASON politics sucks :-/

Wel Fellow AoS Players, us here in Australian have the same problems with our pollies *sighs*

Its pathetic really.

There was a site up at one stage about our current leader, but they band the URL for some reason, something to do with the name in it I think, anyway it had all the LIES they told us on it.

Or maybe it went down because it filled a 100gb HDD :eek:

Havoc-demise

Wanderer
Bah! I really dont like whats going on right now... I keep on hearing rumors that the draft is going to be reinstated, so automatically I asume "Bush is never going to win now..." then I realize that Kerry is a big war freak, and he would probobly be for the draft. Really sucks, I dont know about you guys, but I'm going to Japan or something. :eek:

psz

Administrator
Draft ain't happening. It was absolutely CRUSHED in the House and Senate.

As I said would happen when the first inklings of it came up.

Elf

Sorceror
It's really a shame that no one takes Nader seriously. I think out of all the people running, he's the only one that actually is sincere about what he says and has paid millions of his own money supporting his ideas.

Kronos99

Wanderer
id rather bush win, he has his thoughts going on about what he was gonna do in iraq (although it was never actually proven that there was wmd) and id rather him stick it to the end.

what people dont realize is that america really isnt a democracy, cuz the minority still loses, in a pure democracy everyone wins and it stays equal, but in our society someone always loses, all the people who want bush are gonna hate it if kerry wins, and all the people who are voting for kerry are gonna hate it if bush wins. either way someone loses

Modenelelle said:
what people dont realize is that america really isnt a democracy

Yes its sad but true for us as well, god if we dont go and vote they can fine or inprision us LOL some democracy that is LOL you have a choice to Vote or go to Jail Geez

psz

Administrator
Bush has unofficially won. It is theoretically possible (though HIGHLY improbable) that Kerry can win Ohio. If he does. he wins.

However, with 140,000 votes needed, and 141,000 to be counted still, he'd have to get nearly 100% of all those votes to do it. Not likely.