UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bush vs Kerry

I'd recommend Caspiar, a small island in the caspian sea... but it sunk =(

So I'd say Nepal... or Papua... or that tiny little country with a german name in the middle of europe.. lichenscoughcoughsomething... something related to einstein... who knows... ó_Ò

psz

Administrator
Peru is nice if you have a tens of thousands of dollars, and know the right people to hire for guard duty.

Miral007

Wanderer
Elf said:
It's really a shame that no one takes Nader seriously. I think out of all the people running, he's the only one that actually is sincere about what he says and has paid millions of his own money supporting his ideas.

Let me tell you a little something about nader. He is paid for by REPUBLICANS to run on the ballot with a liberal standpoint. Why? To take votes away from the democrats.

Oh and move to Canada for the next few yers, close but rather uneventful. Plus maple syrup and hockey rock.

psz

Administrator
Nader takes Liberal to a new level of Wide Left. His standpoint that the Democrats have become too "Middle Of The Road" may be true, but that MIGHT have something to do with them realising not everyone is a whacko.

Our NHL is having a labour dispute thing this year, seems like it's going to be locked out for at least this season!

So...You're stuck with our maple syrup. You can replace hockey with beavers if you'd like, they're fuzzy, and have big tails.

;)