UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying 100% lrc suit with max resists ?

CJCJDJ

Sorceror
Buying 100% lrc suit with max resists ?

Hello. I am wondering what the price for one of theese suits would be, and who would be willing to craft such a thing. So here is what im looking for.

100% lrc with 70 in each resist using only 6 picies of armor.
Hat
Gorget
Chest Picie
Leggings
Gloves
Arms
Now ive worked out that to make this work across the 6 picies of armor each piece would need 11-13 each resist
17 Lrc per piece except for 2 with could be at 16

And i would also like to know from all you crafting genious is such a suit possible. I know it is on OSI or was anyway :)

Digatalas

Knight
Re: Buying 100% lrc suit with max resists ?

This is easy to put together, considering that PvPers have 100% LRC 40% LMC, MR, Mi, HPI etc. etc. I could possibly put one together as long as you weren't looking for anything other than 40% LMC and 100% LRC.

CJCJDJ

Sorceror

How much would you charge for it ? Thanks for the timly reply

CJCJDJ

Sorceror

hehe ok i dont know either. Any body else want to enlighten us ?

Digatalas

Knight

I will look for the pieces though. It will probably be later tonight when I have the time though.

eve-demise

Sorceror

Digatalas;660756 said:
This is easy to put together, considering that PvPers have 100% LRC 40% LMC, MR, Mi, HPI etc. etc. I could possibly put one together as long as you weren't looking for anything other than 40% LMC and 100% LRC.
a suit 100% lrc all 70's with 40 lmc should not be sold under like 15k

Digatalas

Knight

A LRC 100 LMC 40 all 70's is something I don't even have on my spawner and I have parts that are worth over a mil each on her...

I guess it depends on the parts but I never did put one together... sorry.

CJCJDJ

Sorceror

I guess i will have to start spamming around luna ?? Surely there must be some crafters around here selling suits like that ?

Expatus

Sorceror

eve-demise;661401 said:
a suit 100% lrc all 70's with 40 lmc should not be sold under like 15k

If u can craft 100% lrc full 70s for 15k each, i will buy them all.:p

CJCJDJ

Sorceror

Dont believe it is worth 15mil at all i think she did mean 15k thinking that the suit was not a very big requirement

Rmac

Sorceror

hey i got just what your looking for but its gunna cost you like 70 mill pm me if your not a broke noob thanks

100 lrc
all 70s
40 lmc
12 mr
sdi capped
30 dci
17 hci
25 enhance potions
2/6 casting

CJCJDJ

Sorceror

Well im not a broke noob im just a half broke semi noob :p. I dont have more than mil so ty for repliying but unless u wanna self it for next to nothing sorry.
:)