UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying 100% lrc suit with max resists ?

CJCJDJ

Sorceror
Re: Buying 100% lrc suit with max resists ?

CJCJDJ;660751 said:
100% lrc with 70 in each resist using only 6 picies of armor.
Hat
Gorget
Chest Picie
Leggings
Gloves
Arms
Now ive worked out that to make this work across the 6 picies of armor each piece would need 11-13 each resist
17 Lrc per piece except for 2 with could be at 16

Thats right i just quoted myself becuase im not sure how the 40% LMC got into this. It would be nice but i didn't ask for it and i think the price has gone up insanely because of this. It really cant be hard to make. I think 5k spined leather and a runic sowing kit could do it in 5 mins. Im seriously thinking about buying a skill ball and making a crafter myself. But i don't wanna do that if a suit like this had 1/10000 odds to make. Ty :)

Yes Im Still Looking

CJCJDJ;664830 said:
I think 5k spined leather and a runic sowing kit could do it in 5 mins.

It took me 5 barbed runics (and 10 or 15 horned runics) to come up with a (nearly) 70's suit with 100% LRC. It would be the most insanely lucky player on earth to make this suit with just one runic.

Just so you understand, you are asking for a lot on just 6 pieces. You would probably have an easier time if you were asking for that suit with jewels and a shield that would bring up your total resists and LRC. Otherwise, you should expect to pay multi-millions for a 6 piece/100% LRC/70's resist suit.

CJCJDJ

Sorceror

Hmm ok. Ty. One of my friends said he crafted 6 with 6 Runics and 35k Spined Leather His Chars do PWN tho.

If i was asking for it with jewels and a shield. I would also want 2/6 casting on it then which bumps the price right up again :(

CJCJDJ

Sorceror

I asked him :) But he said he dosent play here anymore stopped 7 months ago or sumin right shame :(
(btw if ur wondering how i asked him MSN :) )

Anyway. Ty for what u said i guess i wont bother with a crafter then :) Ur still playing he's not ^^