UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying backbone!!!

zulu2401

Squire
BUYING HIGHLY ELUSIVE BACKBONE FOR HZ!!!!

If you find this object I will pay very high amount of gold!

It must have mods as follows...
100% courage
-100% house hiding
-100% target share
100% legit pvp
100% cry is free
100% chance to learn pvp
-100% calls to mommy
+60000 intelligence for retards
+60000 yaz's mother goat piss

If you come across such an item please PM me I will pay handsomely and I will personally hand it to Hz and watch them vomit at the idea of legit PvP!!

zulu2401

Squire
You know smoker. Fuck I just tried to fight either of them 1v1. Quickly turned into 3v1 so I called a guy to come help then they called 2 more so it was 2v5

zulu2401

Squire
Are you fucking serious you stupid faggot? Hz chased me all over Brit 6-7 of you and not one single time did you fuckin pussies offer to try and fight me 1v1. There was always 2-3 came running as soon as I attacked one of you. That's what happens when I play my mage.

zulu2401

Squire
Just shut your mouth. Fought you guys 2v1 and one of you tried dumping on me while the other spams feeblemind. Not to mention how many times I sent you both flying off my screen redlined

zulu2401

Squire
You are all utterly pathetic to claim such victory. When we killed your guild 4v5 they called 3 more. The only thing Hz does is ruin the drive for pvp on this server. I thought we finally had a good fight for a change but I remember who we were fighting when 3 more reds came on screen already preloaded with explosion. MB is the biggest coward of you all. He uses you like meatshields while he runs away and stays at the edge of the screen

zulu2401

Squire
Then hysteria stands in guards talking to shit my stealther so I came and attacked him. He ran the fuck away until an Archer from Hz came to help him followed by 4 more Hz. Lol that's an awesome fight 1v6

No offense but Hz doesn't do anything different than loop or any other of the big zerg guilds... Hell I'd rather fight Hz outnumbered than Loop because EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF LOOP is a fucking overpowered archer.

zulu2401

Squire
Lol man. No they do a lot of shit different. We usually have 4-5 they usually ha e 8-10 and still need more help to fight us.

zulu2401

Squire
Yaz you are one of the biggest bitches ever. After talking so much shit and sharing screen shots let me paint a picture what happen the other day for the audience. I recall to Brit gate on tact mage. Attack 'an idiot' because he is alone, his gift of renewal debuffs so he runs away. Comes back after he cast gift of renewal once again, fights for a minute and then gives up only to recall away like a pussy. I catch zael in brit alone. Attack zael he uses gift of renewal, fights for a min, gift debuffs he runs away. Comes back with a gift of renewal again, fights for a few minutes and then leaves. Like I said you aren't shit alone but a fuckin mouth. Funny how all that beating your chest still resulted in you 'not being good enough' to do more than 30% damage to me so you came back with zael and red hat. Goat fucker

zulu2401

Squire
So yes yaz. Tell everyone you always 'fight against the odds' when you cant do shit but run in circles healing with a gift of renewal spamming 'you can't kill me' and running offscreen for gheals.

Yaz

Squire
Sure Sure lie a bit more. i'll field you in front of an audience any time buddy, then we can put your ego back where it belongs.

zulu2401

Squire
I don't give a fuck about my ego or yours. I just thought it was funny and you got all butthurt when you figured out you couldn't do shit against me. Recall ftw

zulu2401

Squire
On top of that you talk shit about me playing a stealth Archer and we all catch you stealthing around on a blue throwing bolas like a scared bitch.