UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying backbone!!!

Yaz

Squire
I don't give a fuck about my ego or yours. I just thought it was funny and you got all butthurt when you figured out you couldn't do shit against me. Recall ftw

I just challenged you and you refused even though I will be at a huge disadvantage with 4x your ping. I smell Pussy.

I Understand Zulu, someone will always want to be me. I applaud you for trying

zulu2401

Squire
There's no challenge needed. Everytime I see you're stupid ass I attack you and you cry for help from your guild mates. I have given you plenty of opportunities you dipshit and you either end up leaving or calling for help.

zulu2401

Squire
Even though I proved you to be a bitch you still run your mouth its histerical. The only screen shots you will ever earn from my death is by gank yaz. You just aren't good enough pal

Yaz

Squire
As I recall Qing is the only guild that doesnt own a house in Brit Shit fuck heueheueheueheuehueeh jajajajajajajajajaj

Half the Brit houses are owned by your alliance nerd

zulu2401

Squire
You probably run from healers too... You are bad yaz. Really bad. I don't see how barcode kept you for so long. You're fucking annoying and you never listen in teamspeak. Always chasing people and then you did no where near the group

Yaz

Squire
You probably run from healers too... You are bad yaz. Really bad. I don't see how barcode kept you for so long. You're fucking annoying and you never listen in teamspeak. Always chasing people and then you did no where near the group

More cries please. :rofl::pirate::poop::notworthy: