UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(cancelled) 10/12/08 PvM Tournament - 2pm EST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(cancelled) 10/12/08 PvM Tournament - 2pm EST

This Sunday at 2 pm EST Demise will be hosting a PvM tournie.

Rules remain the same:
1. No Mounts
2. No Pets
3. No Summons

If you wish to participate in this event, you will need to set aside a MINIMUM of 2 hours. Also, to sign up, a player will need to page in the hour before the event. You will be pulled to the arena to confirm your signup so please do not page from the Gauntlet and expect to be put back. You will NOT be returned.

Event gates will open at the time of the event.

An individual can be disqualified for breaking the rules or logging out during the event. If we can't find you, once the round is over, you will be eliminated from the tournament.

Very simple rules. Progressive monsters (ie everyone fights the same creature for each round). You die, you are out. You win, you advance. Going till the last man (or woman) is standing! If all die in the last round, the final players are brought back again to finish off until there is one person standing. All must fight - there is no "buying through" to the next round.

Insurance is used upon death and be sure you bank some repair deeds. You'll need them.

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: 10/05/08 PvM Tournament - 2pm EST

dammit...
dammit #1 - Sunday is Elections day here in Brazil. We got to go out and choose the next suckers who will steal all our tax money.
dammit #2 - I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get enough money to finish my archer with a Divine and a +20 Stat Scroll in less than a week.

Anyways, I'll be there if I don't take too long in the goddamned elections.

kostek;453186 said:
arrrrrgh, I can't be there
* feels own chance of winning rising *
lol j/k :D

uome

Bug Hunter

I'll probably be hungover but i'll be there.

repiovesana

Sorceror

uome;455081 said:
I'll probably be hungover but i'll be there.
* feels own chance of winning rising a bit more *

and btw... thanks for bumping this thread and reminding me... I had forgotten about this tournament :D

uome

Bug Hunter

I thought this needed a bump:D
Good luck everyone.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Am I allowed to enter two characters? 'Cause I'm pretty sure this tournament is gonna be won by an archer, so I want to enter mine, but I have no good bows, and I do have good swords on my melee... It's hard for me to make up my mind LOL :D

So, can I play them both?

repiovesana;453641 said:
dammit...
dammit #1 - Sunday is Elections day here in Brazil. We got to go out and choose the next suckers who will steal all our tax money....

ROFL

xantier

Sorceror

i will be there but i dont have insure money , does it cause any problems ?

(event is at 22:00:00 o'clock in turkey :p)

uome

Bug Hunter

When you die insurance money is used if you have it but i think you get chance to retrieve your corpse.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

There is a bit of a delay with the tournament. Unfortunately - something has happened to my PC and I'm hurrying to get stuff re-installed (had to do a system restore)... While I almost have my UO installed (nothing else at this point), I do not have any of my files that I had saved in order to do the tournie :(

So, please watch this thread for more information. I may have to cancel it until next weekend because of this.

LC

uome

Bug Hunter

I'll watch this space.

Good luck getting it fixed. Hopefully it will all run smoothly for you.

drak-

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;456136 said:
There is a bit of a delay with the tournament. Unfortunately - something has happened to my PC and I'm hurrying to get stuff re-installed (had to do a system restore)... While I almost have my UO installed (nothing else at this point), I do not have any of my files that I had saved in order to do the tournie :(

So, please watch this thread for more information. I may have to cancel it until next weekend because of this.

LC

Dont take this the wrong way, but mmm YAY!

Sorry to hear about your problems - but I couldn't make it today at 2PM! :D

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Right now I'm thinking that I'm running about 2 hours behind.... patching is taking FOREVER and my office install (for files) kinda stinks... then of course, I have to recreate the spreadsheet I was going to use LOL

So, what do you all think - delay a couple hours OR run it next weekend?