UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(cancelled) 10/12/08 PvM Tournament - 2pm EST

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: 10/12/08 PvM Tournament - 2pm EST

LadyCrimson;456333 said:
How about this, are there any critters anyone hasn't seen used at these things that they'd like to see? and don't say Yamadon - because I can't stop the area poison from killing everyone :)
Gauntlet bosses? I got a marty off a paragon at last month's tournament, so this time I want to get a doom arty there lol :D

Oh baby baby, I'm there. ;)

Yamandon's, Guantlet bosses... or perhaps a CUSTOM boss.

Create something LC. Use your imagination.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;456938 said:
Oh baby baby, I'm there. ;)

Yamandon's, Guantlet bosses... or perhaps a CUSTOM boss.

Create something LC. Use your imagination.

dangerous request :)

uome

Bug Hunter

Fan dancers are always fun when your on foot because they are nice and fast.
Or maybe a PONT PIG ? I'm sure you could train something a little tougher than his;)

Pont

Knight

Any ML dungeon monsters hidding away that arn't in play yet? That would be a surprise to everyone as no one would have fought them. :eek:

Oh by the way the date reads 10th December 2008 to uome and me (U.K), but we know what you mean ;).

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I am sure the date reads funny to anyone who uses a format other that mm/dd/yyyy :) Unfortunate for you, I'm american so that's the format I use :p

Pont

Knight

Well its getting near again, hope it runs smoothly this time. UOME has been training Carlton up on his test server. As for me well I'm gonna enter Pontauban and see how far he gets naked with no weapon skill and no summons, oh and no magery (why did I drop it, argggg)......mongbats please.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Pont;458843 said:
Well its getting near again, hope it runs smoothly this time. UOME has been training Carlton up on his test server. As for me well I'm gonna enter Pontauban and see how far he gets naked with no weapon skill and no summons, oh and no magery (why did I drop it, argggg)......mongbats please.
Please don't... I still think you're a great PvM'er, I don't want to see you getting wtfpwnd by some shitty paragon just because all your skills are forbidden in the tournament :D

Pont

Knight

repiovesana;458857 said:
Please don't... I still think you're a great PvM'er, I don't want to see you getting wtfpwnd by some shitty paragon just because all your skills are forbidden in the tournament :D
Well I'll just have to make sure I do well with the bare minimum of skills then and as many tricks I can think of. ;)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I give up. I obviously was not meant to host this event this month LOL unexpected guest dropped in and won't be leaving until Sunday night which means - being on the computer == rude.

GAH!

repiovesana

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;459236 said:
I give up. I obviously was not meant to host this event this month LOL unexpected guest dropped in and won't be leaving until Sunday night which means - being on the computer == rude.

GAH!
I just wanted to say that..... YOU OWE ME A GOLDEN SKULL!!!! I left Gauntlet to get my stuff ready for the tournie just about an hour ago :(