UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cant peace guards anymore, k wtf?

Saint Paul

Wanderer
well i see if no one can peace guards anymore...
they shouldnt be stacked....
they shouldnt be boxed in...

they should be able to walk around so some factions have some chance in killing the guards b/c if u put 10 guards on top of each other u arnt gonna run up and all hit one and make him die your insaine.... peacing and blue killing is only way to kill 10 guards on top of each other...

Im not Bitching, i could care less..

or move Brits and CoM base out in the woods away from guards.... so they have to guard the full 18 hours without guards upfront and no CoM around.. its always a easy lock place 10 guards and leave sigs inside... maybe u can stealth in but if one person is there your dead... or someone detecting right next to the guards on a *BLUE*..

ha blues cant peace and blues cant kill guards... then blue shouldnt be able to detect a orange right? or wrong?

i think if blues cant do nothing then blues cant do NOTHING at all to any oranges..

i think its only fair...

but like i said im not bitching.. just gotta look at it in other points..

EastB

Wanderer
Leave it to a Minax guy to make the most sense. It's no secret that CoM is the powerhouse faction of the shard. It's the biggest, has the most points, and the most tamers. TB is royally screwed, because they can't enter their base to get sigs, or heck, even LEAVE THEIR FACTION because the guards are there to kill them.

I paged a GM about this, he assured me that you CAN kill 10 boxed in guards, you just need more then 3 people. Well... yes, you need about 50. All of them would have died at least once in the time it would take to kill them but hey, that's all fair because faction guards are fair right? Yeah, right.

As for guard's not being peaceable, what happened to the Minax 10 guards defending the Moonglow Sig? They were there one day, gone another. Allthough I'm sure it was totally legit though. "[e bs cough".

Let's break up the monopoly? As I said earlier, and in a previous post that was strangly deleted... CoM is the biggest and strongest faction. Having Krrios in it has nootthhiingg at all to do with anything, I am sure, but why don't you even things out?

As for holding sigs for 18 hours? I recall about a week ago, Minax had about 5 sigs for 24 hours, they didnt corrupt. GM's response "World saves must have thrown it off". 6 hours worth of world saves. Really? And actually it took 26 hours to corrupt, CoM just raided too many times with their 9 tamers and took Brit, Mag, and Skara sigs about hour 24 before Minax could beat them back.

Bottom line - CoM dones't need any more advantages. Seeing as how they are the only ones who can actually hold a town... the faction guards issue really only applies to (and helps) them. It really isn't fun attacking a CoM whenever they run out of the guard's protection. We kill a few every now and then, before they can get to their safe spot. But once they get about 7 people all massed up there by the TB bridge, they get enough courage to attack the band of us 3 Minax :eek:

EastB said:
Leave it to a Minax guy to make the most sense. It's no secret that CoM is the powerhouse faction of the shard. It's the biggest, has the most points, and the most tamers. TB is royally screwed, because they can't enter their base to get sigs, or heck, even LEAVE THEIR FACTION because the guards are there to kill them.

I paged a GM about this, he assured me that you CAN kill 10 boxed in guards, you just need more then 3 people. Well... yes, you need about 50. All of them would have died at least once in the time it would take to kill them but hey, that's all fair because faction guards are fair right? Yeah, right.

As for guard's not being peaceable, what happened to the Minax 10 guards defending the Moonglow Sig? They were there one day, gone another. Allthough I'm sure it was totally legit though. "[e bs cough".

Let's break up the monopoly? As I said earlier, and in a previous post that was strangly deleted... CoM is the biggest and strongest faction. Having Krrios in it has nootthhiingg at all to do with anything, I am sure, but why don't you even things out?

As for holding sigs for 18 hours? I recall about a week ago, Minax had about 5 sigs for 24 hours, they didnt corrupt. GM's response "World saves must have thrown it off". 6 hours worth of world saves. Really? And actually it took 26 hours to corrupt, CoM just raided too many times with their 9 tamers and took Brit, Mag, and Skara sigs about hour 24 before Minax could beat them back.

Bottom line - CoM dones't need any more advantages. Seeing as how they are the only ones who can actually hold a town... the faction guards issue really only applies to (and helps) them. It really isn't fun attacking a CoM whenever they run out of the guard's protection. We kill a few every now and then, before they can get to their safe spot. But once they get about 7 people all massed up there by the TB bridge, they get enough courage to attack the band of us 3 Minax :eek:

So what did CoM do when they fought SL stacked guards? Thats right... They killed them. Not only that, I have the MOST respect for CoM for I heard 0 bitching on these forums about it. Holy Shit! Isn't that a bitch? They're the trammiest and still most respected cause all you fucks are whiners who don't realise the same shit has happend to them and you feel a need to bitch and whine.

I have an even better idea then to bitch: How about you stop playing your faction ganks? Cause that's what they're called cause factions are nothing but ganks. When I was in factions on OSI (And Gamers), I never expected a 1 vs 1 ever.

Maybe if you don't like outside of factions, you can just quit. If you're a whiner, I'm sure the admins/GMs/me/trammies/playerbase doesn't mind your quitting speech after we read the first word and leave the thread.

EastB said:

Another thing that we realised is that you can kill 11 guard squads with 10 people who happen to be orange and everything, I can't imagine how someone can bitch so much because they can't manage to adapt to the pvp/ learn what "Organization" is. It's true, I've seen quite a few minax go "Holy shit, we were unorganizied". It's funny cause all the other Minax came on saying they lost cause Krrios (the hacks) cheated.

EastB

Wanderer
Wow, nice double post.

1. CoM doesn't whine because they get things changed in favor of them. Does nobody else see that CoM is the biggest/strongest faction? Why do they need changes to help them even more?

2. Yeah, you can kill guards if you are organzed. Yeah-right, that is. YOU join SL or Minax, YOU run up to the guards at TB base, and YOU run on the guard's screen, run off, and watch yourself die before you can press target self macro for the greater heal you had precast. If you run in there - you die. Period. Sure, if 10 guys all attack the same guard, it will die. Of course, when there are 10 stacked on top of eachother, have fun getting everyone to targeting the same guard.

3. We 'Faction gank' because A: CoM runs to guard's. B: CoM call's in their tamer friends with two mares and a bola ready for you, C: CoM recalls if they dont have superior numbers.

4. Constant use of vulgar/foul language does not make you “cool/smart.†It
demonstrates your lack of an intelligent vocabulary.

I'm going to bet money you are a Liberal, which is just a new and exciting word for "Democrat"

strtrk

Wanderer
EastB said:
Wow, nice double post.

1. CoM doesn't whine because they get things changed in favor of them. Does nobody else see that CoM is the biggest/strongest faction? Why do they need changes to help them even more?

2. Yeah, you can kill guards if you are organzed. Yeah-right, that is. YOU join SL or Minax, YOU run up to the guards at TB base, and YOU run on the guard's screen, run off, and watch yourself die before you can press target self macro for the greater heal you had precast. If you run in there - you die. Period. Sure, if 10 guys all attack the same guard, it will die. Of course, when there are 10 stacked on top of eachother, have fun getting everyone to targeting the same guard.

3. We 'Faction gank' because A: CoM runs to guard's. B: CoM call's in their tamer friends with two mares and a bola ready for you, C: CoM recalls if they dont have superior numbers.

I'm going to bet money you are a Liberal, which is just a new and exciting word for "Democrat"

You are a moron.

yeah.. CoM gets all the updates in their favor... that's why they've nerfed pots 4 times.. and going to do it again, as well as nerfing tamers that CoM abuses so much

Guards are killable... get a group of 5-10 people and do it yourself. IC killed stacks of SL guards a few months ago. IC killed stacks of Minax guards in moonglow. IC tested stacks of 10+ guards more powerful than the ones we can use and killed them. For the billionth time, guards are killable... you just lack the organization to do it.

It's possible to get in and out of the TB base solo without dieing pretty easy. I've seen it done many times... you just lack the thinking capacity to find a way to do it. (moongate and run)

Just going to end this the way i started it.
You're a moron.

fonis

Knight
I can definitely see those sigil-carriers being able to gate into britain to get past those guards... oh wait..

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Oh well, i think it should be made where you can but guards anywhere so minax can put 10 in the little passage way into the keep, and make the area where you cant cast metor swarm.. Then im sure anyone will know how it feels. Ill also macro a blue detector all day. And if you think that you can get past the guards with any means other than sheer luck your a moron. When it comes to 10 guards it has nothing to do with you l33t mouse clicking skills, because you can only click on one guard, and in 1 second the 10 explosions will catch up to you. No matter how you CoM hunnies try to defend yourself you know that you joined the faction because its benefits are much greater then anyone elses. Thats why Minax is the supreme because we face all odds but still seems to prevail every now and then. And this brngs me back to my peeve. Allow Meteor swarm in town and get a taste of your own prescribed pain in the butt.

Minax is disorginized. Enough.

EastB

Wanderer
Listen to sunfiregt, he tells it like it is.

Yeah, tamers are getting nerfed. Pet's won't gain quite as fast. Nice, too bad everyone's pets are 7x allready anyway. And keep saying moron. I think you are getting somewhere.

Tetsuo

Sorceror
Ah Well... its the same old same old....... all others factions are back to a huge disadvantage against the 120 all skill guards... which com uses everywhere now... im finding this the be complete bullshit and making it unfair.... com runs to the guards every single time they see one person... :( :mad: ... it is just..well .. sad...

Tetsuo

Sorceror
why...

sunfiregt said:
Oh well, i think it should be made where you can but guards anywhere so minax can put 10 in the little passage way into the keep, and make the area where you cant cast metor swarm.. Then im sure anyone will know how it feels. Ill also macro a blue detector all day. And if you think that you can get past the guards with any means other than sheer luck your a moron. When it comes to 10 guards it has nothing to do with you l33t mouse clicking skills, because you can only click on one guard, and in 1 second the 10 explosions will catch up to you. No matter how you CoM hunnies try to defend yourself you know that you joined the faction because its benefits are much greater then anyone elses. Thats why Minax is the supreme because we face all odds but still seems to prevail every now and then. And this brngs me back to my peeve. Allow Meteor swarm in town and get a taste of your own prescribed pain in the butt.

Minax is disorginized. Enough.

Why are you thinking minax has the lower hand?TB has and always will have the lower hand.For shits sakes..... we cant even get in our own base...."minax is supreme" lmfao.... ima keep this post in a file and save it... because it is truly.....TRULY....funny...MINAX IS TEH SUPREME CUZ WE TRAVEL IS MASSES OF 30++++ and PARA GANK < TEEE HEEEEEEE >.. you people do not get that TB is the most deadly faction when we actually have like 7+ people together.... and it was proven when SL and MINAX allied.. it was like 35+ minax\sl . and tb pulled out with the upper hand.... it was so funny. And for you people who think i quit ... i am now Dread....Sehkata is red [and yes u probably dont care =|]

EastB said:
Wow, nice double post.

first off i think the gms have been fair and great with the changes they are making

second guards are not that hard to kill

third u would gank anyways people ganked before there were guards everywhere or tamers dont try and make some fucking retarded excuse

fourth what the fuck does anything have to do with his political party u douchebag

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Here's a tidbit of info:

Guards cost a TON of silver, and their strength weighs on that piece of information....so are they too powerful? I'd say for the cost of them, no.

EastB

Wanderer
Code:
[B]Town - Town Controller - Silver - Prices [/B] 
Britain - Council of Mages - 295500 +300% 
Moonglow - Council of Mages - 203000 +300% 

[B]Faction Kill Points [/B] 
Council of Mages   3457 
Shadowlords         1128 
Minax               466 
True Britannians   -416
Considering Glow just got some guards/vendors placed yesterday..... that's a lot of silver left over. You don't have to nerf the guards, just make them so they can't be boxed into "guard towers".

And if guards aren't that hard to kill, why are they still outside your base, Elton John?

Define gank. I run around with one or two people. Is that a gank? Oh, I guess when Minax does it, it's a "gank" when someone else does it, its "good teamwork/tactics/coordination"?

EastB said:
Code:
[B]Town - Town Controller - Silver - Prices [/B] 
Britain - Council of Mages - 295500 +300% 
Moonglow - Council of Mages - 203000 +300% 

[B]Faction Kill Points [/B] 
Council of Mages   3457 
Shadowlords         1128 
Minax               466 
True Britannians   -416
Considering Glow just got some guards/vendors placed yesterday..... that's a lot of silver left over. You don't have to nerf the guards, just make them so they can't be boxed into "guard towers".

And if guards aren't that hard to kill, why are they still outside your base, Elton John?

Define gank. I run around with one or two people. Is that a gank? Oh, I guess when Minax does it, it's a "gank" when someone else does it, its "good teamwork/tactics/coordination"?

well i dont care about the guards at my base

nor do i want to spend the time and money to kill things that will be backup the next day

plus they actually help me unlike most people i dont want people to join my faction and seeing a stack of 10 guards plus 10 com sitting at a faction base really is a turn off for most people

eh i didnt even know u were minax

i really have no idea who i am speaking to....

"3. We 'Faction gank' because A: CoM runs to guard's. B: CoM call's in their tamer friends with two mares and a bola ready for you, C: CoM recalls if they dont have superior numbers.-EastB"

u said this and in this u say "we" meaning YOU

but anyways ill define gank for u its very simple

gank - killing someone that u outnumber

if u dont understand that ill make it more simple

TWO PEOPLE RUN INTO DUDE AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM THE SCREEN TURNS GREY FOR DUDE (thats a gank)

everyone does it no one is immune

no need to make dumb excuses in why u do it

EastB

Wanderer
Yes, it would.

Elton John, Bill Gates made a lot of money making a spell check. Use it.

Ah! So what you are saying is it's either a gank or a 1v1. I guess factions should all be done via 'i wish to duel' so it's all fair? I don't mind being killed in a 1v1, a 2v1, a 3v2, or anything like that. When I'm killed by 10 boxed in guards or two tamers with mares/bolas/paralyze, that is totally different.