UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cant peace guards anymore, k wtf?

Corinth Newski said:
So what did CoM do when they fought SL stacked guards? Thats right... They killed them. Not only that, I have the MOST respect for CoM for I heard 0 bitching on these forums about it. Holy Shit! Isn't that a bitch? They're the trammiest and still most respected cause all you fucks are whiners who don't realise the same shit has happend to them and you feel a need to bitch and whine.

I have an even better idea then to bitch: How about you stop playing your faction ganks? Cause that's what they're called cause factions are nothing but ganks. When I was in factions on OSI (And Gamers), I never expected a 1 vs 1 ever.

Maybe if you don't like outside of factions, you can just quit. If you're a whiner, I'm sure the admins/GMs/me/trammies/playerbase doesn't mind your quitting speech after we read the first word and leave the thread.

i stopped after the first sentence

krrios' theif took sigs against SL guards, they werent killed

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
Slob Knob?

Corinth Newski said:
So what did CoM do when they fought SL stacked guards? Thats right... They killed them. Not only that, I have the MOST respect for CoM for I heard 0 bitching on these forums about it. Holy Shit! Isn't that a bitch? They're the trammiest and still most respected cause all you fucks are whiners who don't realise the same shit has happend to them and you feel a need to bitch and whine.

I have an even better idea then to bitch: How about you stop playing your faction ganks? Cause that's what they're called cause factions are nothing but ganks. When I was in factions on OSI (And Gamers), I never expected a 1 vs 1 ever.

Maybe if you don't like outside of factions, you can just quit. If you're a whiner, I'm sure the admins/GMs/me/trammies/playerbase doesn't mind your quitting speech after we read the first word and leave the thread.

Suck much penis? You must be com.

Saint Paul

Wanderer
TB has very few members/players w/e u wanna say.. the very few they have are few good yes i know most of them.. i know P^F atleast most of em by allied or even on there team with a TB char either or very few of the TB around are pretty damn good.... atleast the one with guild names on there names = ) i seen prolly 5 unguilded noobs at healers getting res killed, so was i , i had no points just out roaming around getting killed for no points pretty funny and lame... punkte -6 'fireball' dead... wat a skill i c nothing funny about this.. its just kiddish shit... i do know a few IC was there but they were not the ones who was doing it... yes i let u off the hook this time IC :-P.......... Krrios.... havnt seen him around he playing another char and let up on his tamer? ;-)

EastB

Wanderer
Sir Elton John said:
no once again im saying a gank is when u kill someone that u outnumber

its not that fucking hard to understand

Ok, I would like to start a motion to have all faction related fighting now be done via "i wish to duel" so ganks, by John's definition, will no longer happen.

EastB said:
Ah! So what you are saying is it's either a gank or a 1v1.

no for a third time now what im saying is when u kill someone when u outnumber them it is a gank

EastB said:
Ok, I would like to start a motion to have all faction related fighting now be done via "i wish to duel" so ganks, by John's definition, will no longer happen.

so what ur trying to say is my definition is wrong? id like to know how so? or how about this

what the fuck is ur definition of a gank

u act like in order for it to be a gank it has to be on a large scale

and by the way factions arent about being fair shit happens if u cant handle it then get the fuck out of factions or join COM and profit off of IC's success

EastB

Wanderer
EastB said:
4. Constant use of vulgar/foul language does not make you “cool/smart.†It demonstrates your lack of an intelligent vocabulary.

Any more consideration on that?

What you are saying is, if two guys are sitting at a healer, an orange rezes, and they lighting him, thats a gank? Thought it was a rez kill.

My definition of gank is the use of noobish/unconventional tactics - tamers, bolas, para, and outrageous odds (10v4, for example), or a combination of all 4. Oh, here's another one. You are 1v1ing someone, and when you are down to 1/4 hp, some other person comes in and hits you and you die. All are ganks, all are gay. Have I done them before? Of course! It's the only way to kill people if they just run to guards after they target you with their precast explode :/

sunfiregt

Wanderer
I just think we should get rid of guard missle turrets. The entire reason i started this post was to get information on WHY they made it where bases could be guarded with faction guards and they can no longer be peaced. I mean i know htis might strike some nerves, but without the guard turrets CoM might actually have to protect themselves!! O NO!

EastB

Wanderer
Yay, John and his little friends are going to leave me alone now.

And yes, Blues/reds can come into minax/sl bases, throw up fields and pk our faction members. TB and CoM on the other hand, get to have guards posted outside their base. Why don't you switch the CoM and Minax bases or something? Course that wouldn't help, because then CoM would just put guards outside OUR base.