UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Cats are Boring, they do no tricks"

zoo york

Knight
I was arguing with a coworker(a guy that owns a cat) that a cat is more of a girl's pet. I was trying to find some kind of demographic information online but was unsuccessful. Thoughts?

DeViiaNt

Knight
My kitties can do lots of things. Pfft... boring... that doesn't exist in this house.

They can:
play hide & seek

climb

drink all of our beer

clean my fireplace

take out the trash

go shopping

fix my rugs

unclog my drains

drink more of my beer

pack lunch

talk on the phone

go fishing

change the tp roll

help with the gardening

is a makeup artist

and taking naps

mjr11

Sorceror
lol seems annoying those there cats.

kitty litter smells bad =[... my rooommates cat always takes a dump right before i take a shower, and im like wtf

but she did use to play fetch like the first persons cat. but it would be smaller things like those black hair tie things, we would shoot them across the room, even to high places and she'd jump up on top of things to get it, and bring it back.

i know i know pix or it didnt happen.. well shes too fat now =[.

stop buying cheap ass cat litter then. i have a cat and i never smell that shit. i buy the glacial crystals. you get what you pay for duh! spend 2 bucks and you get 2bucks worth of product. spend 20 bucks and be happy

lol seems annoying those there cats.

kitty litter smells bad =[... my rooommates cat always takes a dump right before i take a shower, and im like wtf

but she did use to play fetch like the first persons cat. but it would be smaller things like those black hair tie things, we would shoot them across the room, even to high places and she'd jump up on top of things to get it, and bring it back.

i know i know pix or it didnt happen.. well shes too fat now =[.

same with my cat. use to throw shit at the wall and let it bounce off and he would come flying out of the wood work to catch it. use to shake my hand and everything now he says fuck you! i do what i wanna do

Mara

Knight
I wonder what a 1/2 Marijuana 1/2 Cat Nip high would be like for a cat - Mello Hello Kitty? My grandmother used to have a cat that would close it's eyes anytime it would try to steal some food, so that everyone wouldn't see it. Mom's cat is schizophrenic - would be all pleasant and instantly jump off you and swat the dog in the face and then run off pissed off at the world.

dixie

Sorceror
It's funny how traumatic events can change the behavior of animals. I'm including humans in that category, too. Sometimes the event makes the creature super sweet, and sometimes it turns them mean.

My neighbor found a kitten/young cat outside some dumpsters. Both of its back legs were broken. My neighbor paid an insane amount of money to have the cat put through surgery and casts. The cat healed up fine and ended up being the sweetest cat in the world. Most cats don't like for you to touch their stomach, but this one would let you do anything you wanted.

yeah i watch my cats house burn down to the ground. he must have been 2 weeks old at the max. the next day i was at the neighbors house and saw him in a box half way under the roof just getting rained on crying. so i stole him and cleaned him up and hes been tight ever since. i dont even like animals but this dude is a ok

mjr11

Sorceror
stop buying cheap ass cat litter then. i have a cat and i never smell that shit. i buy the glacial crystals. you get what you pay for duh! spend 2 bucks and you get 2bucks worth of product. spend 20 bucks and be happy

HEY HEY HEY!!! i dont buy kitty litter because i dont own a cat! stop busting my balls! its my roommates cat!

mjr11

Sorceror
lol one time when my roommate brought home a new cat he found outside, mary got all jealous and started to limp around like she was hurt, but the thing is she wasnt consistent with which leg she "hurt". was pretty funny she was trying to get attention =[..

Put every cat in the world on a boat somewhere on a coastline and set the fucking boat on fire. Cats are fucking retarded and do nothing but destroy shit. They don't listen, nor are they even smart enough to recognize their own name. Worthless animals.

dixie

Sorceror
Dogs have a unique evolutionary history that runs parallel to humans'. That is why they can take physical and verbal cues from us. There are lots of animals that we have domesticated and keep as pets that don't take cues as well as dogs, but that doesn't make them bad pets.

a lawyer

Sorceror
I was arguing with a coworker(a guy that owns a cat) that a cat is more of a girl's pet. I was trying to find some kind of demographic information online but was unsuccessful. Thoughts?

Men who own cats are questionable... unless they are from the UK or Europe. Then it's acceptable.