UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champion of Britannia

Snork

Sorceror
Champion of Britannia

Alright, as most of you know we haven't had the Champ of Brit event in quite some time. We will be bringing it back Friday on the 5th 10:00PM Est, the event will be held once every 2 weeks as it was before.

For those that do not know what Champion of Britannia is I will explain.
It is a 1v1 style event held once every two weeks on Friday nights in the same arena, the staff will pick the rules just like any other 1v1 tournament.
The winner of the event will get their own statue clone of their character set up on a platform beside the Arena for everyone to see "name, clothing, etc". You will also get to choose 1 blessed Temp. weapon of your choice that is located in the display case at the arena, you will get to keep the blessed weapon for 2 weeks until the next Champion of Brit. is held then it will be removed.

We will be keeping this event up permanently "hopefully", good luck.

EDIT: Date fixed.

Edit : Champ of Brit. moved to every other Sunday at 6pm est.

Sheivan01

Knight
Re: Champion of Britannia

I thought that thread was made like not even 2 month ago and it was held once or twice?

but thanks

Snork

Sorceror

Sheivan01;2023951 said:
I thought that thread was made like not even 2 month ago and it was held once or twice?

but thanks

False, but if it was that is irrelevant. I assure you it will be held on time, everytime for as long as possible.

uonoobs

Knight

we need a champion of skara bare for us europeans and/or japs >___>

on topic though :D Great to have them back!!

Sprint-

Wanderer

Snork;2023956 said:
False, but if it was that is irrelevant. I assure you it will be held on time, everytime for as long as possible.

Actually it is correct. It was brought back, I won, and then there were no more. I made a thread about it :(

Snork

Sorceror

Raserei;2024984 said:
Actually it is correct. It was brought back, I won, and then there were no more. I made a thread about it :(

It's not correct actually, I was the one that brought it back along with Edward. I assure you it was not 2 months ago.

syrupz

Wanderer

Snork;2025131 said:
It's not correct actually, I was the one that brought it back along with Edward. I assure you it was not 2 months ago.

Just excuse him, he belongs in the pvp forums.

Snork

Sorceror

The date has been fixed it will be held tonight, not sure why I put the 19th.

Snork

Sorceror

Update: Champ of Brit has been moved to every other Sunday at 6:00pm est.

Krakah

Sorceror

Can we add, the winner of each event will get a item of clothing, blessed that says Champion of Britain Champion <insert date here>..the statue and sword ect is cool, but then when ur done, its usless, at least maybe have a item to show u won. No rare hues ect, just regular half apron or hat or something named that.

Snork

Sorceror

Krakah;2049455 said:
Can we add, the winner of each event will get a item of clothing, blessed that says Champion of Britain Champion <insert date here>..the statue and sword ect is cool, but then when ur done, its usless, at least maybe have a item to show u won. No rare hues ect, just regular half apron or hat or something named that.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will be adding different items and hues to choose from at some point.

Snork;2049461 said:
Thanks for the suggestion, I will be adding different items and hues to choose from at some point.

I like this aswell, and perhaps a blue trophy like you used to get?

Krakah

Sorceror

Snork;2049461 said:

Please no crazy hues like fallon/mika/ 206734234234 or whatever, normal hues will do. People dont need all sors of bright colors to look cool. its about winning..

Snork

Sorceror

6 new items have been added to the display case for the winner to choose from.