UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champion of Britannia

TheNuthigh

Knight
Re: Champion of Britannia

Snork;2023900 said:
Alright, as most of you know we haven't had the Champ of Brit event in quite some time. We will be bringing it back Friday on the 5th 10:00PM Est, the event will be held once every 2 weeks as it was before.

For those that do not know what Champion of Britannia is I will explain.
It is a 1v1 style event held once every two weeks on Friday nights in the same arena, the staff will pick the rules just like any other 1v1 tournament.
The winner of the event will get their own statue clone of their character set up on a platform beside the Arena for everyone to see "name, clothing, etc". You will also get to choose 1 blessed Temp. weapon of your choice that is located in the display case at the arena, you will get to keep the blessed weapon for 2 weeks until the next Champion of Brit. is held then it will be removed.

We will be keeping this event up permanently "hopefully", good luck.

EDIT: Date fixed.

Edit : Champ of Brit. moved to every other Sunday at 6pm est.

staff like you are the reason why people still pvp here.

thank you snork.

Snork

Sorceror

No, thank you.

Note: CoB has been moved to 9:00pm est instead of 10:00pm.

Sirkah

Sorceror

Snork;2121656 said:
No, thank you.

Note: CoB has been moved to 9:00pm est instead of 10:00pm.

No, thank you, Snork.

Even though my connection was horrible yesterday, this event was still fun. I hope these events don't leave us anytime soon.

Snork

Sorceror

I have added a couple different items for the winner to choose from. Just a reminder, the event will be held at 9:00pm est from now on.