UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chesepeake PvPers?

Malcate

Wanderer
Chesepeake PvPers?

Who all from Chesepeake is here? I played 99-04, just wondering how many old friends are around.

Van Dam

Sorceror
Re: Chesepeake PvPers?

this is luke theres not that many chessy players here like 9 or 10 Malcate your name is really familar were you in X?

Malcate

Wanderer

No, the one in SX was HackerProdigy, he bought my account for like, 325$. Good guy, and badass dueler. And how can you say CHAMPS got owned after AOS came out? That's when we THRIVED. I pulled in about 20 mil a day from powerscrolls, and on top of that had so many fights I almost got BORED of PvP. The first few weeks necros owned us like Veronica and Revinence and Hexum, and then speedhackers like N00b owned us with holy light, but we got it all evened out eventually. Hell I was 16 years old making 150$ a day playing a video game. Sadly the PvP bored me so here I am :-D

Mokey

Wanderer

Mikey (my mage) and Michael (axer w/ Magery) On chessy, I played with Djs, AG and some others... turk did you play SB? (Miquel/ Mokey)

robert1213

Wanderer

Malcate said:
No, the one in SX was HackerProdigy, he bought my account for like, 325$. Good guy, and badass dueler. And how can you say CHAMPS got owned after AOS came out? That's when we THRIVED. I pulled in about 20 mil a day from powerscrolls, and on top of that had so many fights I almost got BORED of PvP. The first few weeks necros owned us like Veronica and Revinence and Hexum, and then speedhackers like N00b owned us with holy light, but we got it all evened out eventually. Hell I was 16 years old making 150$ a day playing a video game. Sadly the PvP bored me so here I am :-D
Yea hacker was good he was a test center junky for the longest time (prolly till he bought your account) and i was playing when i said they got owned after aos but i didnt see them much after samuri empire came out but shit you didnt see alot of guilds after that.