UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chesepeake PvPers?

MrYost

Sorceror
Re: Chesepeake PvPers?

MrYost and dyren locke from chessy.. Grit Dog is there more LoD Ppl Here hit me up..
aim:kris20alexis17

Sitara

Wanderer

omgosh i see more than a few names i remember! this thread is alittle oldish but here i am anyway, just started .. played on chessy back from 98-02 or so. (sitara, angel, and others)

Capone

Sorceror

I solo'd alot around Yew gate on a char named Mamma Peaches.

I also trolled the stratics forums under the name of Lord of Angst until I was banned for being a jackass.

bobboberrson

Wanderer

I remember tons of you mother fuckers. I was Anthony (not that slob Paladine from DsR)
I ran with X briefly, allied with A*G, was in the Black Triad during Triad Wars. Mainly ran with our small time guild P-M (Project Mayhem) - luke, Razor, Mikey, Mikey, dongsweep, Octaviouse. Did some factioning here and there. Wasn't too into the whole guild warring scene, but we ran around and caused a lot of major guilds (OiN, DsR, uh.. who else was there? LoD? Some other big war guilds) a lot of frustration. We used to run in Jelly Farms during duels kill everyone and their horses before ethereals. Did a lot of IDOC hunting and killing. Eventually Powerscrolls and all that shit. Always loved running into those jerkoffs Knifey/Spoony/Cadul and giving them beat downs. Same with Paladine and DsR.

I remember you Malcate, don't know if you remember me. I recall after AoS came out, Bugsy from A*G or wherever formed .44 or +44 I forgot, but I was in that tight with him and some of the usual suspects mentioned above. Can't forget Rassenhass, Minx, Anthius Disius, Power of Cheese (PoC), Ivan, Gorion, Revinence, and a bunch of other cool dudes. Miss those days. I played up until a little after AoS came out and then came here and been on and off here.

I put together a real little shitty UO Chessy memorial website a few years back, basically tells the story of me and P-M, a lot of others are mentioned. Time-line story with a bunch of screen shots and some funny shit. Bunch of screens from Triad Wars and general PKing/Factioning. Ah good times man.

Kapowski

Wanderer

Earthquake - Swords
Majin Boo - Smith
Maximus - Swords
Kelly Kapowski - Chiv / Fencer
Endorphin - Mage
Il Duce -Archer

Played from 98-2006. Most notable guilds: DW (Dreamwalkers) and BiC (Benevolent Insurgency Chesapeake)

rarebird

Wanderer

I was Jack in KoC. I played back from beta days and hung around Shame. After the patch came I joined KoC and was around until I was banned for no reason.

jtobian2

Wanderer

I played Chessy for a few years, it was so long ago i dont remember n e of my chars names except for Sauron

Kadull

Wanderer

anyone remember that thief from chessy that usually hung around the moongates, always wore all black, and always rode a llama? I think he was a stealth thief... can't remember for sure though.

what was that guys name?

PS

I was Kadull, Captain Morgan, Sublime (2 sublimes, a tamer and a normally red or grey dexxer) and Porphery

D-Blizzle

Wanderer

Played Chessy from 99-02, I was in SL guild R-A. I was Tai Mai Shu and Fu Man Chu. Looking forward to joining a pvp guild soon as I get my bank-roll up. Let me know if you are recruiting.

Attachments

• TaiChessy.jpg
    TaiChessy.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 57
  • Fu.jpg
    Fu.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 57

Stand0ut

Wanderer

Chessy from UOR til new lands droped. Main Character was Tiberius. theres more chessy people out there then ya think =)

jcalvert86

Wanderer

James (vanq fencer like Predator)

SwejLLiKI (vanq axer before banned for "i kill jews" backwards as name)

Slappy\Slippy (the original heal mage and macer mage not the dude posting earlier)

spike (vanq macer) from NfC/-Z-

Malekith, Penster were random alts.. was in J-D on a char i can't even remember started with a B.

I can't even remember other fvckin toons etc but I remember the fights with OiN, DsR, A*G, OiN, -S-, AoD, DsR, LoD, aXe and everyone else.

Played this server about 2 years ago but life took over and I left an account with several 7x toons.. definately would like to setup here again and see some real pvp action. I've got a couple toons over on UO:Second Age server if anyone is there. I know PwNoGraphy is there (spoony).

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

StylingPaT^;672026 said:
<-- McManus Republican Army

I still talk to Eddy McManus IRL.

i was EzeKieL ---- SpLixX ---- Chryan TraxX ----Theros --- Bamm Bam

KoC 4life

98-01

Cryogenick

Wanderer

kadej;1782139 said:
no i'm not sure i'm the original owner but i played with Krush and Reaper in the balron room for year and years and years ... then Krush started A*G and I played with him, and when he quit i took over. and I am a bit older, 11 years older to be exact.

holy shit lol. Reaper here <--- i know this post is old as hell, but i figure id reply and see if anyone else from chessy i know is around.

Balron room FO LIFE!!

I was one of the 2 main Reapers. The other one was the KoC Reaper.