UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chesepeake PvPers?

Matrian

Wanderer
Re: Chesepeake PvPers?

Tao A*G;1773798 said:
Tao I was in A*G with a bunch of familiar names here. Later was recruited by Mikey in CHAMPS. Matrian and Malcate how you doing? I see alot of others also.

Hey man how's it going? I haven't played Hybrid in awhile. Been playing Shaiya on the Teos server.

kadej

Wanderer

I played Chessy from 96-01 char names were ReVelatioN and Anarchy and Krush. I was in -Z- and OiN and A*G for a short amount of time.

if anyone remembers me drop me a line(icq:6235228 | yahoo:[email protected] | aim:wtf2010). i'd love to get a group of old school chessy players together and run around :)

anyone remember Nemesis II ?

DrPhucko

Wanderer

I was super young when i started playing WAAAY back i was in MiM as my bitch stratos. i had a badass smith moktabo and my dexer was always running around tootight. i sold that account came back when crowley made AOD i was in there for a little bit as WoDiE. Eladimir sup man you remember me? i even had my own little crew DcC dank chronic crew was fun i was also in that X*E guild with some fuckhead cant remember his name. i didnt start actually getting any good till i got off dial up i was in the newly engergized wave of -Z- as Othello yogi da pimp i dont know who else. played with souldancer darkstorm zeromus. lost touch with em they still have the TDA webiste. do you guys remember Knifey and SPoony!?!? how annoying were they? ive been playing hybrid for about 3 months im in a guild with a couple other actives. exp pots are uber gay. msg me on aim if any of you chessy guys wanna guild up danny2o01

tranced

Wanderer

hey krush its Nylan... Keflon and I are playing divinity atm, waiting for Darkfall Online. we idle in #divinity and #c2w on mirc. Hit us up.

-Nylan (Chesapeake)

miketyson

Sorceror

my name was Careccio. I played the day the server went live until maybe 99-00. I remember banana boys koc etc... I was in -Z-, LSD, etc. i remember when everybody got banned.

Mashenka

Wanderer

tranced;1778135 said:
hey krush its Nylan... Keflon and I are playing divinity atm, waiting for Darkfall Online. we idle in #divinity and #c2w on mirc. Hit us up.

-Nylan (Chesapeake)

darkfall is pretty awesome. definately the next big pvp game. ive basically quit hybrid except for when the darkfall servers are down for extended periods

SuperNova

Sorceror

SuperNova, Kal Torac, Gangrene from A*G, also spent some time in DsR and dnd.

Is that the Brit gate Krush, or the REAL A*G Krush with the sexy RW voice!?

kadej

Wanderer

SuperNova;1782122 said:

... what the fuck do you think?

SuperNova

Sorceror

Hmmm.. same acct... you sure you were original owner? I figured you'd be a bit older now... that was like 10yrs ago bro.

kadej

Wanderer

SuperNova;1782137 said:
Hmmm.. same acct... you sure you were original owner? I figured you'd be a bit older now... that was like 10yrs ago bro.

no i'm not sure i'm the original owner but i played with Krush and Reaper in the balron room for year and years and years ... then Krush started A*G and I played with him, and when he quit i took over. and I am a bit older, 11 years older to be exact.

MaGicFilled

Wanderer

SuperNova;1782122 said:

Supernova whats up fool? Krush WHAT UP FOOL?? TAO WHAT UP MAN?

MaGicFilled/SoftWhisper here :p A*G of course... me and Shaman are working on our hybrid comeback as we speak..