UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chesepeake PvPers?

Ru Paul

Wanderer
Re: Chesepeake PvPers?

Hello all,

Played on chessy for quite a while, bored of everything else thought it might be fun to try UO. Haven't played for a while though.

There still a large population of pvpers?

kadej

Wanderer

MaGicFilled;1784311 said:
Supernova whats up fool? Krush WHAT UP FOOL?? TAO WHAT UP MAN?

MaGicFilled/SoftWhisper here :p A*G of course... me and Shaman are working on our hybrid comeback as we speak..

i play hybrid here and there ... got a few toons etc. just sort of killing time. we should get a crew back together ... i think Turk has a stone on here?

DrPhucko

Wanderer

hey sup guys Othello from the 2nd wave of -Z-. im on hybrid with a couple of good solid guys. need any help?

Esponda

Wanderer

Sexual Chocolate .... GOLUM were my char names SO long ago i dont remmember

i was in some guild called crimsum tide or sumfin like that CW CT forget the abbrev

i was also A*G for a while

and had my own guild Hooked on Phonics

SinAmerica

Wanderer

Played chessy from 98 - 04 or something, Fistandantilus was my main, hung out in Moonglow and with the Pax Lair freaks, CoV and -X-.

Before that I was Tanis from Delucia. Ahh, I miss that shit so bad. Bridge tolls!

lol :)

peteliv

Knight

LeGiOn-hybrid;1331517 said:
Played chessy from 98 to whenever AOS hit. Was in HOP (griefing brit gate). We helped put together all those chessy wars and the last on called Triad Wars when we created X.

i remember triad wars at wrong lol
I was Peter Livingston and Ace no namer pkr really
I'd say 98 too and left in 04, came back in 06 and left again in 07.
Used to play free server Abyss Centurian for abit till it got shut down. I was Ace there too.

i kinda stalked ghost face killah at brit gate when he was there o.0

Jorden17

Sorceror

kadej;1784395 said:
i play hybrid here and there ... got a few toons etc. just sort of killing time. we should get a crew back together ... i think Turk has a stone on here?

Turk does have the stone. And your more than welcome to come play.

The_Man

Sorceror

anyone remember or know what happened to the following people: Keyser Soze, Merlin, Intergalactic Cow, ... um I'll think of a few more before long...

btw welcome aboard malcate and peniku

Jorden17

Sorceror

LOL tbz keyser soze was an 'alter ego' of one of my good friends from chessy. Bugsy (aka Nacho from -S-) he still plays UO from what Miamoto is telling me. He's on my buddylist on ICQ if you rly want to get in touch with him.

Malcate

Wanderer

So how is hybrid? I never got started, could never find anyone to front me some gold, so I started playing some other shards. Plus the idea of purple pots, val weaps, and trammy gear turned me off a little.

Jorden17

Sorceror

Malcate;1828299 said:
So how is hybrid? I never got started, could never find anyone to front me some gold, so I started playing some other shards. Plus the idea of purple pots, val weaps, and trammy gear turned me off a little.

Well im not fronting you gold but starting up here is simple and your more than welcome to play with us. my aim is carpanthers2k3
get to mining man.
i remember you from osi i know your good.

Anencephaly

Wanderer

howdy ya'll, just came back from a long break

i was Pea ShooteR, SysteM of a DowN, and Defknot on Chesapeake long ago. any of my old buds out there?

Ru Paul

Wanderer

Ru Paul - played chessy after UOR moved here from Atl/SP

alt chars..

Lumber Jack
Dwight the White