UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chesepeake PvPers?

Ralcore

Wanderer
Re: Chesepeake PvPers?

I'm from Chessy, but I left when AOS came out. I was Ralcore, Whitefire, and Peacemaker.

-Ragnarok-

Wanderer

Anencephaly;1301880 said:
p.s. i dont believe anyone on chesa rivals Predator of AoD.
that guy was just not killable

Naw predator was plenty killable.

The unkillable dude was James with his vanq axe and super fast SDSL connection.

Played chessy from 98 to whenever AOS hit. Was in HOP (griefing brit gate). We helped put together all those chessy wars and the last on called Triad Wars when we created X.

Whoppels

Wanderer

Ultor LoD/IC and -S- for a bit.

Wish I had kept up with the UO community and knew about this server a year ago =/

A

Azaazel-hybrid

Whoppels;1418361 said:
Ultor LoD/IC and -S- for a bit.

Wish I had kept up with the UO community and knew about this server a year ago =/

I was Valicity in Death Jesters. I miss fighting in the old days with I*C, LoD, OiN and -S-.

The_Man

Sorceror

turks a bitch irl, you know who it is , ya boy down here in the 336!

I was chessy~

Magua

Wanderer

Van Dam;672824 said:
i was ina few guilds.. X, AoD, dnd,

what characters did u have in dnd?

I played Great Lakes for the majority of my UO career but just before Powerscrolls came out I started playing Chessy with Denied[dnd]

Still in the guild today though we go by the name Denied Society (www.deniedsociety.org). The guild as a whole plays WoW but myself and a couple others are playing Hybrid with our old GL Buddies.

Some of the old time dnd'ers that are still IN the guild or visit the site/vent are...

Darken, Gem, Lloyd, myself, Uziel, Uriel, Blackhawk, Buccarroo, Pedd, Dennibear, Dresden, Erneshew, Karavik, Geonin, Supernova, and Torybulger

Ashen, Shen, and Quest all left the guild during WoW to join guilds that fit their schedule better but all keep in touch.

I know Ashen was originally from GL but played in DsR on Chessy and Karavik was A*G along with some other dnd'ers.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Malcate;671919 said:
Who all from Chesepeake is here? I played 99-04, just wondering how many old friends are around.

Sir Ryan of Yew day 1 through t2a

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

ErneShew;1301473 said:
I remember you. You used to hang with ForFun, Thauglor, Rabindrinath and thems. You were in KoB too if I'm not mistaken.

ES

I remember the graveyard crew...

Gingi, ForFun, Damocles, Alkiser... and of course me... Sir Ryan of Yew...

MikeBike

Wanderer

Ryan? lol whats up....its wu-renegade. I doubt you remember! Wasn't Viceroy your brother or something?