UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean Up Britannia, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
But not artifact containers? I just want an Admin response before I junk them as well

I will add support for artifact containers for this weekend. At the last minute I realized that players would just get screwed if they tried to drop a container of items, and just blocking all containers was a simple, effective, and immediate way to deal with it.

Lord Mars

Knight
I will add support for artifact containers for this weekend. At the last minute I realized that players would just get screwed if they tried to drop a container of items, and just blocking all containers was a simple, effective, and immediate way to deal with it.
i was sooo happy that i was done with this cleaning up just last night throwing away everything i have no second-thoughts of keeping, and reaping 3,3kk emblems... now u make me have to do it again :(

i have also taken note that my total storage capacity increased by 10k items :eek:

Two Wolves

Knight
I have now turned over a new leaf and decided to start hoarding stuff just in case this happens again :D. Then I don't have to go around buying other peoples junk.....

All the vendors have been bought out. I am doubling my estimate to 600k total items removed.

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
I would imagine i threw away 1000 items personally. About 500k emblems, sold half kept half. I dont have an interest in getting quiver so this worked out really well!

Phelon

Knight
i was sooo happy that i was done with this cleaning up just last night throwing away everything i have no second-thoughts of keeping, and reaping 3,3kk emblems... now u make me have to do it again :(

i have also taken note that my total storage capacity increased by 10k items :eek:

Meh, I was done in 4 hours on Sunday. 2.2m emblems. I just junked all the stuff I haven't used in years. Didn't even look at the properties, just tossed it all. Chests upon chests of runic armor and weapons.

Felt good.

mytilus

Sorceror
expect that number to soar once event is over as all legendary hoarders save up items in anticipation of possible next event....

Mister Pink

Squire
When is this event over? Tonight at midnight or tomorrow at midnight? or at some random time. I just want to make sure I turn in my emblems in time.

yoda29369

Sorceror
maybe santa will give u a quiver irl for ur good deeds
lol... the very reason i gave em away in the first place.....if ur not a trader no use collecting....so i gave em to a trader for nothing..i dont use decor..never have...only use items that are useful to me or friends or i just dont buy em or use em....cant see the point...items should have a use...unless only decor otherwise the market vale would be useless....

otimpyre

Sorceror
Sadly removing a bod from a book resets the age of the item. Also whacking an addon such as gozas resets the time. Making the item too new to trash.

svnstrms

Sorceror
Too bad the PS fix didn't come before a lot of us threw away our scrolls at 50-70 pts per. I guess we just kind of lost out there.

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
PS points went up? Time to throw away 2-300 scrolls then. Not to mention the other 100 sots
>idocs, how do they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.