UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) 1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) 1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

Standard ruleset.

Palin

Sorceror
Re: 1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

cool i wont miss this one like last time :p

SpiralIPY

Wanderer

standerd rule set. whats the standerd rules. i never entered tourny befor.

Hero-divinity said:
standerd rule set. whats the standerd rules. i never entered tourny befor.

i got this info from a previous post from Seer Mia

Seer Mia said:
Spells: All spells are enabled except for area of effect spells, summons, field spells, paralyze, Magic Reflect, Invisibility, Mark/Recall and Resurrection. This applies to both Necromancy and Magery.

Chivalry: All Chivalry abilities are enabled except for Enemy of One, Noble Sacrifice, and Sacred Journey.

Bushido: All bushido abilities are enabled.

Ninjitsu: Only Death Strike, Focus Attack, and Ki attack are enabled.

Combat Abilities: All combat abilities are enabled except for Paralyzing Blow and Shadow Strike

Skills: Skills which are enabled are: Anatomy, Evaluating Intelligence, Poisoning, Spirit Speak

Weapons: All weapons are enabled except for Poisoned. (This means you will not be able to equip a poisoned weapon during an event with the default settings.)

Armor: All armor is permitted.

Items: Bandages are permitted. Orange Petals, Shurikens, and Fukiya Darts are not.

Potions: Refresh Potions only are enabled.

D@yw4lk3r

Wanderer

i dont get it why cant we use poison its a skill Like other :(

The real bit that puzzles me is that Magic Reflection is disabled for CASTING inside, though if you cast it beforehand (it has a ~24-hour duration) it will still work... Not to mention, it's simply the inverse of Reactive Armor; it reduces your physical resistances, and raises your elemental resistances. I think the exclusion of it from the rules is perhaps an outdated element from when the spell actually reflected spells, as the name implied.

At any rate, now that the event is announced AHEAD of time, I'll be ready to join in.

HeadacheBR said:
There is always something going on when I have a class!

RAWWRRRR :(
No comment. (you know what I mean...)

Chap

Wanderer

You can, just not on a weapon. If it was that way, every poison/wep mage would dominate.

Lol Nottheking, I am not going to skip class again... Don't worry.

O shit wait, I kinda already did.. =x
Got this physics lab to work on, so I couldn't go to my English class.

ZOMG, ROFL! :p

pbguy434

Knight

Hmm...Aerosmith or a UO tournament.

I'll be at the concert.

camper

Sorceror

I can't make it... but I really wish poison strike was not considered an area effect spell as far as tournaments go :/

Chap

Wanderer

Palin said:
wait i cant cast *poison spell*?
You can, you just can't use a weapon that has poison applied to it.

well, looks like this'll be my first 1vs1. I've yet to get involved in one since I started PvP'ing.

wooooooord.

Seer Mia

Wanderer

ParagonDancer said:
well, looks like this'll be my first 1vs1. I've yet to get involved in one since I started PvP'ing.

wooooooord.

Nope sorry.

You and only you are banned.

jk

Chap

Wanderer

Hey, just thought i'd ask. Is it possible to somehow make it so we can see what spells they cast? As of now I don't think it was possible for viewers to see :{.

Seer Mia

Wanderer

Not given the current mechanics.

The reason you can't see is that you do not have "Line of Sight" to them, so what is said or cast cannot be seen. This is to prevent the duelists from being distracted by obnoxious spammers.

Re: (Complete) 1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

Bah, I guess I didn't make it, as real-life events kept me offline... However, I did get a run-down of what happened from those who were present for it... And, of course, my congrats to Kaz and Shake... Like we didn't see that coming. :p

Oh, and I have it on good authority that not only was Xuxa there, they held up quite well, until they managed to lose to a rather lame combo...

Palin

Sorceror
Re: (Complete) 1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

sure sure im not included in that :p i came in second technicaly shake would of owned me but still i came in the top 3 :p