UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) 1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

Re: 1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

Seer Mia said:
Nope sorry.

You and only you are banned.

jk

LOL. well even though I wasn't banned, a bunch of friends came over like 20 minutes before this and I completely got sidetracked and forgot about it. Might as well have banned me... lol

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Re: (Complete) 1v1 & Mini CTF Thursday Oct. 5th @ 9 PM Eastern (GM -5)

I finally made it past first level. My first time. The oponent was not wearing any armor though, if he was, he had damn low resists. By the time I went to cast blood oath he was redlined, so I just canceled the spell and let another arrow hit him. :p Next round was different, a MA spammer. Cant do anything against those.

pbguy434

Knight

Your quite the shitty dexxer if you wan't do anything about an MA spam. It might have osmething to do with no one being able to spam MA. Wish I woulda made it though, maybe they'll throw another up this weekend.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Seer Mia said:
Not given the current mechanics.

The reason you can't see is that you do not have "Line of Sight" to them, so what is said or cast cannot be seen. This is to prevent the duelists from being distracted by obnoxious spammers.
Is it the same set up as hybrid? I know on hybrid you can see their spells/text but the dueler's can't see the people outside.

Chap

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio said:
Is it the same set up as hybrid? I know on hybrid you can see their spells/text but the dueler's can't see the people outside.
Yea, they should make it like that here :{. All spectators are invis to the duelers.

snell

Sorceror

Red Squirrel said:
I finally made it past first level. My first time. The oponent was not wearing any armor though, if he was, he had damn low resists. By the time I went to cast blood oath he was redlined, so I just canceled the spell and let another arrow hit him. :p Next round was different, a MA spammer. Cant do anything against those.

try protection blood oath next time ;)

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Hmm that would work, as I could afford to loose resist spells as paralyse is off I think. If I precast protection before entering, does it stay casted during the duel?

Lucifall

Knight

But... inst protection forbidden in classic 1vs1 standard rules?

xaxas

Wanderer

Yes, precasted protection stays for the tourney.

@ lucifall: I think not