UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete)A Call To Arms in the Name of Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete)A Call To Arms in the Name of Christmas!

Disturbing news has been brought to the attention of Sosaria! Late last night, a semiconscious elf was found collapsed outside Papua’s bank. An ordinary elf, this was not! It was none other than a genuine worker from Santa’s Christmas Village. How came this mysterious character so far from his home? And what could have possibly befell the creature to leave him in such a state?

Upon being revived, this elf shared a most alarming tale with the town guards whom had rescued him. He had in fact escaped from being held hostage with all the other elves, and the jolly old man himself! It would seem a malicious band of dark elves had staged an assault on the village where Santa and company lived and worked. Their motivation? After countless years of watching the good elves of Santa’s employment being praised, hailed, and admired for their role, these dark elves began to grow jealous of the attention. Finally, the resentment of these wicked elves grew so great that they dared to assault Christmas Village, take everyone hostage, and appoint a new Santa Claus of their own choosing! The dark elves declared that they would finally get the recognition they deserved!

The madness does not end there. As dark elves are by nature conniving, vicious, and mean, they were not content just to take over Christmas Village. The dark elves agreed that the world should be punished for their support of Santa’s true elves. (That, and the dark elves just like to break things and beat people up.) To break in their new reign, the dark elf usurpers have planned a series of attacks on innocent and unknowing towns throughout Sosaria!

Thanks to the reports of the good elf whom escaped, we now know that the renegade dark elves are planning a holiday killing spree on several cities throughout Sosaria. The guards of each city have convened to develop a plan of defense to thwart these elf imposters. However, they also ask that each citizen remember their civic duty, and aid in the defense of these cities when the time of assault comes.

The Dark Elves Plan of Attack

Moonglow, Trammel - Friday, December 16th at 6pm Pacific time (9pm Eastern time)

West Britain, Trammel - Sunday, December 18th at 11 am Pacific time (2pm Eastern Time)

Skara Brae, Trammel – Wednesday, December 21st at 2am Pacific time (5 am Eastern)

After successfully repelling these attacks, it has been proposed that an offensive strike be made to defeat the dark elves. Such a threat cannot be allowed to continue to exist, to say nothing of the atrocity that has been committed against the real Santa Claus, his true elves, and the spirit of Christmas. Therefore, all willing and able volunteers will meet at West Britain Bank in Trammel during the day of Christmas Eve on a rescue mission to defeat the dark elves in time to save Christmas.

Christmas Eve – Offensive attack on Christmas Village: Saturday, December 24th at 11am Pacific time (2 pm Eastern Time). Volunteers should meet at West Britain Bank at this time to prepare for the assault.

Remember, citizens: The fate of these cities and Christmas itself is in your hands!

Why can't we fight with these evil elves?

(There has to be at least ONE person not happy with everything/anything a staffer does, so its me WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Not really. Sounds... trammelific!
lol

G8Keeper

Wanderer
Awesome, I like participating in shard events like this. I haven't gone to the last couple of tournies due to rule changes (will poisoned weapons be allowed again in the future ?) but will definately be involved in this event. As a suggestion, could the final assault be on a different day than Christmas Eve, it works fine for me but I am sure many players will be traveling to relatives or preparing for Christmas with last minute shopping and food prep and stuff. Dec 23rd would probably not conflict with as many people's plans. Just a thought to try and maximise community involvement.

Not my Skara, Nooooo.

Please fair Sosarians! We must put a stop to this madness. If not for Christmas, at least for the sheer devastation of our wonderful towns and cities!

I've warned the city's guards. Skara Brae's finest men will be sent to Moonglow and Britain to aid the guards there. And of course our brethren will aid fair Skara when the time has come.

Again i beg of you, fair Sosarians! Ride, walk or sail from where you dwell and join the militia to put a stop to this madness! If not for your beloved towns, do it for Christmas itself! Tell your friends, your neighbours and even your foes! Together we will prevail!

qweazdak

Wanderer
some people dont celebrate christmas. im sure there will be lots of player there to attack the dark elf stronghold. if not, im sure Mia will plan accordingly to the number of people who show up.

Belros

Wanderer
So this is what happend to Santa...... They must pay I tell you!

Guards!
Knights!
Squires!
Prepare for Battle.

pbguy434

Knight
Belros said:
So this is what happend to Santa...... They must pay I tell you!

Guards!
Knights!
Squires!
Prepare for Battle.
Nay! Have you not realized these elves have caught Santa in the act of his planning to capture our world? We can not have this!

Up with the Elves! They must have an eye for the future!

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
Nay! Have you not realized these elves have caught Santa in the act of his planning to capture our world? We can not have this!

Up with the Elves! They must have an eye for the future!

If Santa gets freed in time, I bet I know one person who is SO not getting a Christmas gift!

Galder

Sorceror
It took me ages to decorate my christmas sock over my fireplace... And no present??? DEATH TO THE DARK ELVES!!!! :D

dimitrii

Wanderer
I would just like to announce that this Dark Elves are not to be confused with us, the Drow Elves, while we also enjoy a bad reputation we've been serving paladinhood for the city of Luna for sometime now so please, dont attack the first dark skinned elf you see specially if he wears black and blaze cloth.

gearth

Wanderer
dark elves will pay

I've been wondering why last year i got no present.. The dark elves will pay for this, they will pay for all the chaos and corruption they have made in this world!
[offtopic]the reason that i didn't get a present last year was maybe because i'm already 16 lol :p[/offtopic]

gearth

Wanderer
hmm

i was wondering if osmeone could tell me GMT+2 time of the attacks cuz i used the suggested converter in one of the posts but i got completely confused :) Don't flood here,pm me the times.thx in advance

pbguy434

Knight
Uhh...Repond?

I doubt they have a slayer-alignment. They are most likely newly created "monsters" just for this event.

comwiz72

Wanderer
Volodya said:
I would just like to announce that this Dark Elves are not to be confused with us, the Drow Elves, while we also enjoy a bad reputation we've been serving paladinhood for the city of Luna for sometime now so please, dont attack the first dark skinned elf you see specially if he wears black and blaze cloth.

Filthy Drow, go back to the Underdark where your kind belong!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.