UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete)A Call To Arms in the Name of Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbguy434

Knight
Virii, you owe me a tree in exchange for about 77 death robes.

Nice event though. I had one heckuva time just finding the boss guy in the middle of everyone.

automata

Wanderer
So everyone defended Christmas and recieved a deed that read "Holiday Tree". Will the political correctness ever end? If the event was to defend Hanukkah I would want the the Deed to read Menorah not "Holiday Candles". :rolleyes:

Onça

Sorceror
Damn I was too busy fighting irl and then devouring half a Chinese buffet. When I got home I went to Moonglow and thought I could still catch the action since I saw this Blazed Lamb in gray from a distance, but it was only a previously tamed sheep and it was like nothing happened there. Well at least reward-wise I only missed a tree I wouldn't even use. I still got a few more attacks to have fun with and I hopefully I'll get a snowpile or bell or snowglobe or something.

That was an AWSOME event!!! Kudos to the Seer Staff for hosting it!!!
And umm Peanut, Lemme jsut go outside and chop you down a Fresh Christmas tree :) You don't want that stale old tree I got at the event ;)

DoLittle

pbguy434

Knight
ViriiGuy said:
And umm Peanut, Lemme jsut go outside and chop you down a Fresh Christmas tree :) You don't want that stale old tree I got at the event ;)
Thanks!

Glad that I get some special treatment. All you guys are stuck with stale trees, I get the real deal!

kykio

Wanderer
hey when did u guys get the christmas tree deed. i was ther i didnt get one. i even picket up a crystal ball of sommoning that was droped as proof. i want my christmass tree :)

pbguy434

Knight
Walker said:
I believe it was announced that to get the prize you had to stay in Moonglow after the event was over.
But...But...But...I was tricked into thinking that a player-made gate to brit bank was a gate made by a GM...Definately before the announcement.

Oh well, as long as I get the tree from Vrii.

K

Kal'tuzad

Yea hope I have finished dinner by the time it starts i'll do my best hehe :p

Belros

Wanderer
Skara Attack

Mia thank you and Ferris very much it was great fun!!

I hope to be able to get to the main event :)

Otus

Wanderer
Christmas Eve – Offensive attack on Christmas Village: Saturday, December 24th at 11am Pacific time (2 pm Eastern Time). Volunteers should meet at West Britain Bank at this time to prepare for the assault.

Can anyone tell me what time is it in GMT ? Or at least tell me in how many hours it will start. It's 12:28 (noon) here, GMT+1.

Status
Not open for further replies.