UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Ability to Repair Divine Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Dragon

Sorceror
[COMPLETE] Ability to Repair Divine Added

Demise: Cannot repair Divine

OSI: Can repair Divine with Tailoring deed or sewing kit

Validation: Done on OSI

Documentation: none (verified on OSI)

Code: none

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Cant repair my divine :(

Actually, I don't think the divine is a "lately" problem - I believe I remember a few years back when Asayre was redoing clothing/armor/weapons/etc and how they could be fixed (considering SEVERAL couldn't, like the bear mask).... may have missed divine.

Re: Cant repair my divine :(

As far as I know, one could never repair a Divine, because you can't craft Tribal Masks. Powder of Fortification is the only way to get their durability back up.

Re: [bug] Cant repair my divine

Although, only the cursed one is tested. The regular one should be tested.
It won't be hard testing it in the TC.

gilgamash

Knight
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Cant repair my divine

This looks like a simple way to make Divine repairable with a sewing kit.

Attachments

• udiff_repair.diff
    1 KB · Views: 9
Re: [TESTING] Cant repair my divine

I tested this patch.

Without patch: GM access, added a Divine, set its HP below max, tried to repair it with sewing kit -> "you can't repair this".

With patch, same conditions: I could be able to repair.
I tried to cut it with scrissors and you can't.

The patch is simple, just tells "if it's BaseClothing or it's a Divine then you can repair it".
Being the Divine an "horned tribal mask", I agree with Nikki to check also tribal masks in OSI.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Still need OSI check on standard non-divine tribal masks. If you can repair them or not and validation that this fix is the same.

gilgamash

Knight

can't someone give it a shot and see whether non-divine tribal masks are repairable on OSI? The sooner we do this, the sooner Divines will be repairable on Demis (I do not have one, so I do not push it because I can benefit from it....).

G.

Status
Not open for further replies.