UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Ability to Repair Divine Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING] Cant repair my divine

gilgamash;591079 said:
can't someone give it a shot and see whether non-divine tribal masks are repairable on OSI? The sooner we do this, the sooner Divines will be repairable on Demis (I do not have one, so I do not push it because I can benefit from it....).

G.
OK I repaired one with a sewing kit took a while because i had to get it to lose 1 durability.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

So, regular tribal masks need to be checked and should be repairable by a tailor. Thanks IP.

gilgamash

Knight

Hoi,

this should include enough cases for now :) If there were a way to check for subclasses unto any depth, it would be way easier.

However, still a small patch.

I have not tried TailorRepairDeeds!

G.

Attachments

• Repair.diff
    1.2 KB · Views: 20

uome

Bug Hunter

All seems to be working as it should and the reapiar deeds do work for them aswell :)

divine and tribal masks can be repaired by a tailor and by using a repair deed.
They loose max durability on repair as per other items.
pof works on them too, i can't get over the 255 cap on max.
Cannot be enhanced, can be blessed.

Erica

Knight

Hmm seems the code on top reads errors its not scripted right tho can someone just post the code cause code on top is missing or has to much coding in it.

psz

Administrator

If you mean gil's file, that's not an entire script: It's a Diff that gets patched to the existing script using a Diff/Patch program (such as TortoiseSVN)

Erica

Knight

psz;593328 said:
If you mean gil's file, that's not an entire script: It's a Diff that gets patched to the existing script using a Diff/Patch program (such as TortoiseSVN)

Ahh i see ok thanks had a feeling something wasnt right Thanks Again

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I'm anticipating that no more testing is going to be done on this one. Two more days sticks this one at the 5 day mark, which is Saturday. Going to move it to READY status now in anticipation of inclusion in the next SVN release.

Status
Not open for further replies.