UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Pixies should attack all negative karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

Knight
Re: [TESTING] Pixies should attack all negative karma

Is this been tested is it working like osi just need to know before i patch it or is there more fixes that will be added it.

Xavier

Account Terminated

Erica;595842 said:
Is this been tested is it working like osi just need to know before i patch it or is there more fixes that will be added it.

This is it. No related patches unless it doesnt work right. This IS how it works on OSI.

i remember a blacksmith guild on the alt server a long long time ago using shadow elementals to do all the work of the champ spawn until oaks spawns then just tossed exp pots on the champ. It was funny to watch.

Erica

Knight

Hi ok i was just on osi went to Ish in Twisted Weald and the champs there the swoop is there and cusidhe as well there were lots of pixies there and they dont attack the swoop or the cusidhe so basically they should be attacking any creatures if got bad karma which cusidhe and swoop has negative karma so the fix here thats posted i tryed it out and does attack the cusidhe and swoop i got in Ish Twisted Weald so its not true i was on my osi account so this fix is not right thought i let you know.

Athena

Account Terminated

I thought the cu sidhe was good-aligned and the swoop were neutral? I'll go on OSI and kill one later today to check if to see if I lose karma when one is killed.

Athena

Account Terminated

I can confirm that cu sidhe's are positively aligned, they do not have negative karma, I gained a lot of fame and I lost a lot of karma when I killed one.

EDIT: I just killed a swoop and they are neutral, I gained a lot of fame but did not lose or gain any karma, my character is not at max karma or fame.

Athena

Account Terminated

No the Cu Sidhe's are right on Demise, they are positively aligned and we don't have swoops yet.

If you're going to test the code please test it using the SVN version of RunUO so you're testing it against what Demise uses.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Yes - big reminder to update your SVN so you are running off of what we currently have. This has to happen weekly to stay up to date.

Good testing, Athena :)

Erica

Knight
Re: [MERGED] Pixies should attack all negative karma

Has anyone else gone to Osi to test like i did cause this patch also will make your champion platform if Demise has one there not sure, but if you do the champion if its activated it will run like if players were killing pixies and you will see skulls activating on Champion.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [MERGED] Pixies should attack all negative karma

Erica;600668 said:
Has anyone else gone to Osi to test like i did cause this patch also will make your champion platform if Demise has one there not sure, but if you do the champion if its activated it will run like if players were killing pixies and you will see skulls activating on Champion.

I am under the impression one can do the fey spawn with a paragon ancient wyrm, so yes. If demise's doesnt and should, or shouldnt and does, that would be an issue with the champ spawn and that would need to be looked at and patched as another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.