UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Tournaments Fri 12/09/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Errasal

Wanderer
will the one vs one be any template? i think that in the future a good idea would be to have like pure mage tournies, and pure dexxer tournies. Allowing stam pots and dexxers with DP weps to fight mages in an arena is kind of lame in my oppinion.

pbguy434

Knight
Errasal said:
will the one vs one be any template? i think that in the future a good idea would be to have like pure mage tournies, and pure dexxer tournies. Allowing stam pots and dexxers with DP weps to fight mages in an arena is kind of lame in my oppinion.
Mages have been the champs of all the tournaments I have been to.

But all mage tournaments *Which I know is included in the hybrid system* would be sweet to whatch. Instead of all this chasing stuff, lol.

Elohim

Wanderer
Maybe we should to talk about "spamming" ?
I watch really a lots of turny in my life and last time on my second shard is popular strategy ... "exp, poison, harm harm harm harm harm harm to die". Thats make most of pvp really borring and unfair :/ Make this event fair for everyone if that posible :)

ProFF7

Wanderer
Wow dude, stop whining. And a little FYI - there are explosion potion throwing scripts out there. Hit the hotkey, target, and boom insta hit.

i know, and i use them, and anyway, they require more skill to set up and use than spamming corp por. they still can explode in your face. so dont tell me explosion potions doesnt require skill cause thats not true. about the whining, im in my right of saying what i think is fair or not. and this is definately NOT fair

Looks like you lucked out and feel like complaining some more. Start a new guy for tournaments, having two guys to choose to pvp with is mad fun. And OSI put in EP to play with, not to duel. There are no rules to prohibit you from using your uber jewelry outside of the tournament - and if you haven't noticed we are not OSI.

UO Gateway:

UO Gamers: Demise
RunUO team Shard - The only thing closer to OSI is OSI

sad to hear that from a shard that claims something like that

And on the no skill for mages thing. Effectively using a mage to PvP with has to be the most difficult template to use. And being a GOOD dexxer takes some slight skill aswell, but not nearly as much as a mage. And there are no 200% SSI weapons out there...Don't see where ya got that one from...

1st part: i doubt that requires more skill than a necro-poisoner-alchemist. that requires some real skill to play, more even when tourny organizers ban potions which are the base of any alchemist

2nd part: about the 200% SSI thing, i bet all ppl would recognize that as irony....

Eh, I don't exactly feel like wasting time posting right now. So I guess I won't see you and your pot weilding awesomeness at the tournament.

thats not respectable to say when you arbitrary control what can and cannot be used on tournies.

all i will say is: NOT FAIR

[Drakull]

Knight
Probably won't be into them (other than my already non-pvp kind of playing because I'm really busy these days with my finals), but I was just wanting to thank you, Mia, not only for hosting the events and for the time preparing them, but also for the advertisement in the forums. :)

Thank you!!

pbguy434

Knight
Pro - whine more. I assume those rabbits demanding potions were yours.

And thanks mia for holdin it, was pretty fun!

ProFF7

Wanderer
as expected, the duels that took longer in tourny were the ones with fighters. how about remove bandages then?

EDIT: Rabbits? what rabbits? :)

anyway, if even rabbits want potions, wont you hear them?

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Updated the post and removed the Thur. night stuff as to avoid confusion.

For Friday's events, please note that Poisoned Weps have also been removed.

As far as people complaining about rules, you might as well just stop. If you want to field fight then there's nothing stopping you. O/C, Warring guilds, and factions are all welcoming environments for you hardcore, no holds barred PvPers. ;) If you don't like the rules, don't participate. In the meantime, the rules of the tournament are what they are, though sometimes they may change from one event to the next. By your logic, a tamer should be allowed to walk in there with 2 nightmares and a hellcat in the duel pit because that's his skills and why should he be unfairly biased against. =P

If you want to throw the OSI line at me, well technically OSI staff don't even host tournaments. So if you REALLY want to be OSI exact, I should never throw another tournament again. However, I think the rest of the server will agree with me when I decide to overlook that little fact and throw tournaments anyways.

South

Wanderer
"For Friday's events, please note that Poisoned Weps have also been removed. "

thanks...And what should I do?......dancing on the battleground?....

qweazdak

Wanderer
at least we are having events. thanks Mia!
btw, i think FF7 has a point with alchemy and the rules needs to be adapted a little for AoS use. :D

ps im glad we're having these events, but this will get boring having only tournaments. are there any quests in the works?

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Unfortunately I am locking this thread. Those of you who may have legitimate questions to ask are sadly out of luck, as listening to people complain nonstop if an entire event is not tailored specifically to their success gets old.

Status
Not open for further replies.