UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed?) Little Boat of Horrors

Seer Zatoichi

Sorceror
(completed?) Little Boat of Horrors

Recently there has been numerous reports of random acts of piracy on the open seas. Local fisherman in Britain tell their tales.

D-Nox

Knight
Re: Little Boat of Horrors

im at britains docks and i dont see nothing happening right now... no dead ppl.
nothing unusual.

D-Nox

Knight

now ive set sail around brit for a while but still nothing happens.
it seems those pirates must be drinking elsewhere.

I and 2 fellows tried just now to talk to every sailor or fisherman, but without results. We also have thought about the old pirate in Buc's tavern, but we don't know how to get a word from him :)

Hawken

Wanderer

I was also unsuccessful at getting any fisherman, Britain or elsewhere, to part with any tales. Perhaps these pirates leave no one alive... but then where do the tales come from?

;)

Muggz

Sorceror

apparently there was a "special" thing on brit docks or some such thing today that only one guild attended and they dont really want to share any info at all with anyone.

Ok here is what we have so far.

We started in tram brit saying names and all the fun stuff. We travled to bucs talked to the pirate again nothing. Then we travled to FEL. Pirates = Killers. Killers = Red. Red = Fel. Now we were at both docks when we found this guy and said his name he respodes with:

Resently I've hurd rumors of pirates on the open seas attacking local boats.

Then we said Rumors:

I didn't beleave the rumors myself untill they attacked my boat the other day I barly excaped.

Then we said, excaped:

aye i barly managed to get away, I was fishing off bald island when they approched

After that we droped some gold on him and he said:

Oh i nearly forgot Neysa the reowned fisherman was with me ask her what happened.

After help from Muggz we found her in North Jolem Island at the docks

Saying Pirats to her gives:

They come from noware! One of them managed to throw a pecular bottle of wiskey on deck.

Then saying wiskey:

aye, I've never tasted liquor like this in my life. None of the taverns seam to know the origen.

giving her gold:

There was one tavern i didn't check and i dare not venture there.

We travele to bucs den!

and in side the tavern there we say Pirates and get:

*hick* yarrr *hick* we've been hired to hired to emforce an embargo on all ports

saying hired gives:

*hick* aye... *hic* We were promcied a sizeable sum of tresure once our ships are in place

wiskey shows:

arrr.. i don't know what ye be talking about

Giving him money shows:

arrr. i've hurd one of the captians has the map to the tresure onboard

And there is a gray seer here and i'm kind of lost

Atacking him has force him to flee to a boat in bucs bay

we jumped on board of his boat and killed his pirate budys and attacked him. He vanashed now we are on a ghost ship and it is going somplace but we don't know ware!

The boat is called 2nd fastest boat ever.

What is the first?

Now as of now we are stopedi n the middle of the ocean and have no idea why we are here or what we are waiting for.