UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed?) Little Boat of Horrors

ne14pic

Sorceror
Re: Little Boat of Horrors

ty seer zatoichi
it was fun running around fell allday, no real pking, i though about it at the end when we were dividing the loot but d-nox was a stand up guy. what you think your the joker
had a great time thx again

King Golden

Wanderer

half of the people doing the quest did all the work while the other half got to the chest... we were off killing its protecter with by the way zatoichi was about 1million hitpoints thanx for the bait .... we took the bait and in doing so got nothing except about 10k each so better than nothing i gues

D-Nox

Knight

King Golden;446892 said:
half of the people doing the quest did all the work while the other half got to the chest... we were off killing its protecter with by the way zatoichi was about 1million hitpoints thanx for the bait .... we took the bait and in doing so got nothing except about 10k each so better than nothing i gues

I dont know what you mean.
I was there when the chest was open and i ALSO did all the work.
Ive been killing pirates all day.
Anyway all that was inside chest were 2 fabled nets, some mibs, some gold, silver and useless jewels and beads. Nothing more.

Muggz

Sorceror

All i got was to kill the Evil Pirate lord running the pirate blockades and his first mate after a LONG fight with a couple others BUT hell was it worth the fun. Stupid pirates should know not to mess around.

Thanks for the event Zat was pretty fun. Kind of odd that no pks showed up at all through this to kill us trammies.

It's ended? I have did very a little... however great event!
I had some pros and cons:

Pros:
- Now I have a ship :)
- I also learned how to command it (hey, I lost almost an hour to get how to go abord :p:p )
- and I'm using UOAM now!

Cons:
- I have spent about 12000 gold for the ship :D

Hmmm... now with UOAM and the ship I think I'll have great fun :)

King Golden;446892 said:
half of the people doing the quest did all the work while the other half got to the chest...

I did no one of both :eek: so place me on center...

rilose

Page

Thanks for the quest Zat!!! I thought it was quite impressive myself!! The maps that lead from one place to another. The pirates were quite impressive themselfs!! Very formitable opponents! And the Dread Pirate, omg well let's just say I just got a Spellweaving PS the other day and pretty well maxed out my sw just fighting that Dread Pirate!

I thought it was VERY creative quest that took ALOT of us to places that we wouldn't normally travel to. I was kinda suprised it played out as quick as it did, but kinda hard for it not to play out quick when you have as many good players working it as what we had!

So your overall grade of the quest Zat is a B+ (this means you can do better so start another one tomorrow!!! lol j/k) Good job and thanks!!​

osd_daedalus;446962 said:
It's ended? I have did very a little... however great event!
I had some pros and cons:

Pros:
- Now I have a ship :)
- I also learned how to command it (hey, I lost almost an hour to get how to go abord :p:p )
- and I'm using UOAM now!

Cons:
- I have spent about 12000 gold for the ship :D

Hmmm... now with UOAM and the ship I think I'll have great fun :)

I did no one of both :eek: so place me on center...

only 12k? i think i spent about 200k on insurance

Levi of Minoc;447003 said:
only 12k? i think i spent about 200k on insurance

Well, I never died in that occasion... i found no pirates in my navigation (I could tell how I did later to die 6 times and have a "wtf" situation but it's OT :p)

However, not only a good event, but also a good occasion to rediscover the pleasure of navigating ;)

ne14pic

Sorceror

was it the dread pirate roberts?
where was he? i looked till about 2am my time found some pirates and a chest with d-nox killed them an graber my t-hunter to open the chest i ended up around 3-am est which is late for me

rilose

Page

ne14pic;447129 said:
was it the dread pirate roberts?
where was he? i looked till about 2am my time found some pirates and a chest with d-nox killed them an graber my t-hunter to open the chest i ended up around 3-am est which is late for me

Yea that's what sux about our GM's and thier quests!!! Once you start them you can't stop!!! I have had many 'near sleepless nights' thanks to thier quests!!! But I really enjoy them though, just hard to hit the log off button when your getting somewhere with them! lol

King Golden

Wanderer

well for those of you who dont know let me clearify what i said previously, me and about 6 other people, people who i have sean from the begining of this quest found the group of pirates in the center of fire island, we then proceded to get absolutly obliterating by these pirates untill we got smart enough to take one by one out of the circle, we killed a good 15 of the pirates and finally singled out the Dread Pirate far east of the island because we thought he was the finale prize, we didnt see the chest lol figures.... it took us about an hour and a half to kill this pirate as he was probably the equivilent of 6-7 Dark Fathers.

rilose

Page

I can verify everything King Golden said except for the hour and a half to kill it!! I think your mistaken on that.... cause I'd swear it took us 10-12 hours!!! or at least it sure seemed like it!!! lol