UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed?) Little Boat of Horrors

ne14pic

Sorceror
Re: Little Boat of Horrors

talking to neysa the fisharman just now she said she just saw a pirate ship north east of here a few moments ago

rilose

Page

Seer Zatoichi;446723 said:
It was probably better that they didn't eat the bread. ;)

Um this looks like a pretty STRONG hint people!!!! Did anyone look UNDER the bread???

Seer Zatoichi

Sorceror

rilose;446740 said:
Um this looks like a pretty STRONG hint people!!!! Did anyone look UNDER the bread???

Don't worry about that. I was just trying to imply that the bread was.....err.. Poisoned :D. A few posts up is a better hint. ;)

ne14pic

Sorceror

i was just try to imply that noone listens to me. Sulaphane should been my name Mr. Sulaphane. the fisherman was in morth j'helome

Hawken

Wanderer

'cause you can look right through me walk right by me
And never know I'm there. . .

rilose

Page

Okay jsut found a lady on the docks at Jelom that directed us to a boat n/e... upon killing the pirates we found this map in the hold:

D-Nox

Knight

rilose;446815 said:
Okay jsut found a lady on the docks at Jelom that directed us to a boat n/e... upon killing the pirates we found this map in the hold:

im sailing to it