UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Shadow Siege Challenge - Information Thread

Oaks

Knight
Re: (completed) Shadow Siege Challenge - Information Thread

Cheers crimmy.

And NTK; I don't think many of us have ever fought Parox so tamers and other templates wouldn't know what to expect. Can't blame tamers for sending their pets in, I would do that as well to see how Parox fights first. Part of the fun is finding out the weakness if you ask me. In this event I quickly found out that those brigands were a pain in the backside for tamers as they lured your pets towards them constantly. So it was best for my crappy tamer to avoid them and focus on the other invading hordes (still failing miserably though as I'm used to gaunt "pvm" hehe).

drak-

Sorceror
Re: Shadow Siege Challenge - Information Thread

Pont;500209 said:
Ok here goes nothing......
  • Choke points - I have marked choke points out on the attached plan. These include 4 possible entrances by land, 1 by sea and the possibility of an attack via the teleporters in the centre of town. Of course the enemy may be able to teleport through the fences..... so best to lay down a perimeter defence. I suggest within your own groups to spread out and keep in contact on weak points.
  • Chickens - There is a pen in the middle of the town. Maybe LC will put all the chickens there? I think it would be wise if this is the case to open the pen and let the chickens spread, but not too near the fences! Also we may get jokers who are going to release pets and this could be bad if one gets released there. The chickens need to be monitored and healed when needed. Lets not put all our eggs in one basket, eh :D. Oh and they can't be herded...
  • Healers - I assume LC will remove the healers from the town, if anyone has healers then maybe they can put them in the empty healer building if this occurs.
Any other ideas?.....anyone?

Oh and this link may be usefull for those in different time zones: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/

Event should start at 2pm EST.....ready?

This plan might have almost worked, had the part about scattering the chickens all over town been skipped.

Pont

Knight
Re: Shadow Siege Challenge - Information Thread

drak-;500638 said:
This plan might have almost worked, had the part about scattering the chickens all over town been skipped.
In hindsight I realise that now :).

drak-

Sorceror

haha.

And, LC ... 75hp dmg to a dexer with 70s resists...? YOU SUX!

:p

Who did 75? I had my physical resist to like 45, (forgot to turn off Magic Reflection) and the shadow brigands only did like 40-55 dmg to me. :p

drak-

Sorceror

most of the brigands laid 25-33 hps on me, but there were two times, I saw 70+ numbers run over my head just before i dropped.

Retrospect: it may have been my EoO on other mobs that helped the dmg get so high

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

EOO is like putting a slayer weapon just for you in every other mob's hands. Double damage if not the target enemy.

Achri

Wanderer

I want to do this. When will the next one be, LC?

ChaoticBlaze

Wanderer

yes please do more events to keep people interested :D this one sounds realy fun :D

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

If there is a vested interest in this type of event, I can start planning another one :)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

so who is going to challenge me this time... don't you all need a scapegoat when I slaughter you all? :p

Pont

Knight

LadyCrimson;517868 said:
so who is going to challenge me this time... don't you all need a scapegoat when I slaughter you all? :p
Grrrrr, bring it! :p

Serenity

Wanderer

Im inclined to think we should set those crazy staffers we keep in the attic on them - they have been getting rather hungry lately, and we are running low on banned players to feed them.