UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counselor Applications

Mark

Knight
Counselor Applications

To submit an application, follow this link: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/cnsapp.php

Remember, being a counselor is boring. There is no compensation, your fellow players are rude to you, etc. I would only recommend applying if you genuinely enjoy helping people.

The applications will be reviewed by the current staff members. If they think that you should get a shot you will be asked to join IRC to talk a bit more.

We aren't looking for any set number of counselors. If you think it is something you'd enjoy doing, go ahead and apply.

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Counselor Applications

Ive applied i generally would like a position and Ive been trying to obtain a position for a few years now.

Binky :)

Wanderer

Vek;1887110 said:
I made a new forum acct for when i ran the savages

Yea i can understand what your saying because i been playing before 07 just lost my old account :(

ploki

Knight

I'm sure you will be contacted. There are (i'm guessing) many applicants to sort through. I regretted appllying to the last public application they had, 2 or so years ago.. I do however like this application better. Shorter = good.. atleast that's what my boyfriend says.