UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counselor Applications

namlamina

Sorceror
Re: Counselor Applications

¿Porque no hay consejeros que hablan español? Hay un gran población de hispanohablantes y portugueses o brasileños (que pueden intender español facilmente) y parece que no hay ayuda pa ellos. Tambien no hay consejeros durante las horas en que juegan los europeos. Ostia...

There is a lack of spanish speaking staff members, european staff members, and staff members from the West Coast. Can´t even get help on a Sunday evening if you live on the West Coast. It's summer time, peak population base with an all time low of staff to answer pages from players around the world.

darkridge25

Wanderer

Just filled ut a app hopefully i get it but good luck to all who have applied to Be a gm wish u all the best of luck :)

namlamina

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;1929406 said:
yay. i've always wanted to use my broad vocabulary of the spanish language. Alright@!

I'd suggest studying abroad if you want to. It's what I did for the past year.

ploki

Knight

They are adding staff, give the admins time to train their recruits

Self-Appointed Public Relations Liaison
Ploki

I got a "You cannot submit more than one application. Please be patient." message but I haven't submitted one. ):

namlamina

Sorceror

CyberWhat;1932894 said:
woh seod eh od siht tihs lla eht emit?

how does who do what shit all the time?... I first read you entire message backwards, but it made no sense... Then I realized it was word by word. DAMN. Tricky Bastuhd.

Oooh. I see Black Thunder's post above you, so I assume you mean him... Well, he's survived the ridicule and embarassment this long, so I'd say give him a chance, he has nothing else to do apparently, and staff already get treated almost as bad as everyone on the forums has treated BT for the past 3-4 years.

namlamina;1933022 said:
Oooh. I see Black Thunder's post above you, so I assume you mean him... Well, he's survived the ridicule and embarassment this long, so I'd say give him a chance, he has nothing else to do apparently, and staff already get treated almost as bad as everyone on the forums has treated BT for the past 3-4 years.

Someone as hardened and shameless as me is perfect for CNS. :lol: