UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counselor Applications

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Counselor Applications

2slick4u;1894007 said:
I was (re)hired round about a week ago. They're still going over apps as far as I know, though. Mark and Lynn have both been very busy though, so I dunno if/when it'll be happening.

Ah, ty vvm :D

Billabong

Sorceror

I dunno I could be wrong but hounding or nagging the Staff to give you a position in my opinion is pretty much a promise that you won't get it,when they know who all they want they will let THOSE people know and everyone else shortly after,my suggestion is to just let them Be

uonoobs

Knight

Billabong;1894147 said:
I dunno I could be wrong but hounding or nagging the Staff to give you a position in my opinion is pretty much a promise that you won't get it,when they know who all they want they will let THOSE people know and everyone else shortly after,my suggestion is to just let them Be

Vek

Sorceror

Generic_Player;1894505 said:
looks like an old movie

Yea, it kind of reminds me of like in old cartoons how sometimes they would cut to funny pics like that in shows like Tom & Jerry.

Fez_

Knight

i still have my strategy guide with my user name and pass written in the back -_-

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I still have my Second age and Renaissance CD

I lost the other ones tho.

I might have a copy of Third Dawn

Vek

Sorceror

I have still have the UO Second Age Strategy Guide and a few CD's scattered about.