UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Crashing after reccalling-

FacePump

Knight
seems i only crash whenn multi peeps are on the screen when i recall or go thru a gate.. i dont have any stump or tree/backpack mods installed. clean install patched fully.. i dont play much so idk if its been fixed or what not.. i haevnt seen a post by staff saying if its been fixed or what exactly to patch to in order to see all the new items and not crash when i recall..

but i crashed yesterday recalling not yet today but ive been on for like 5mins to get my welfare check..

tys btw

Paracelsus

Sorceror
I have re-installed uo and patched to 7.0.8.2. Today, del duel pit is full of afk players. I would expect client trash after recall/gate from the crowd. Amazingly, I do not have problem.
Note: With my old uo client (fully patched), > 99% I will have my client crash.

I didn't crash since I re-patched to 7.0.8.2. Time proves this version is quite stable, at least holds truth to me. :p

Swayback

Sorceror
this is happening to me again, and more frequently than ever i think....
sometime a few vendors on screen is enough to do it.....