UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Da Orcs b' back en town

Gruknak

Wanderer
Da Orcs b' back en town

Dat be et.. meeb be tha last live orc et seen en thas lands... Meeb hab slain tha dark pointy ear lord ag took him cave fer tha Bluud Brothas Clan tha live ag start ous empire... Tha shinny fly elfies be big enemy en ous new lands..

Meeb be en tha new cave waiting fer any orcs tat cen help ous kins back tha powa!

=========

Well, thats it, i started what i want to be a big Orc clan for RP purposes.

Gruknak is the last survivor of an ancient clan of more evolved Orcs, they can think well better than those frem tha bad god clan (npcs).

Not many rules for playing, just try to stay with warrior classes till your experienced in rping. Speech you learn, its easy, its like destroying the english language in some gutural words.

I see no problem with artys, etc... if you roleplay, its what matter. Magical items exist in any fantasy world.

The CAVE is located in Ilshenar facet, a little walk northwest from Spirituality moongate. Its a RP only base, so we have no support from outside, etc. Ilshenar chosen cause its the perfect facet for interacting, housing is only really needed if and when we have enough numbers and a strong rp community. The cave was a former drow outpost near surface, but we have taken it :)

As of now Orcs are trying to survive in this new lands, as the faeries are a real strong enemy and seen to rule the lands the orcs are starting to regroup.

We will enter war with any RP guild, but WAR dont mean WAR, WAR only means we can fight if the rp situation arises. Since we in Ilshenar for now, war will be only way to fight. But as of now, and taking im starting it today, we will be fighting PvM a lot... many stories and plots in my mind already for Orcs to have fun.

if you want to rp, start with the easyest and funnier one to rp, join us and become a stupid, blood thursty orc... come slay pixies, and bring horror to the "holy lands".

give us a try, it WILL BE FUN!!

Bluud Brothas Clan [Orcs]

Peace.

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: Da Orcs b' back en town

This is powerful good news.

Is there a way to get the Bluud Brothas Clan orcs cave,
the Wolf Clan indian village,
http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=27257
the Demise Role Playing Society (DRPS)
http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=27898
to form a large RP community?

Since we can not move The CAVE located in Ilshenar facet. My suggestion is that we move to Ilshenar or all get togther some other way.

Gruknak, Night Wolf-Demise and marcusstone should get thier heads togther and seriously consider this.

This is not a thread-jack. If you want to be an Orc respond to that here. If you have input about Demise RP guild development PM Two Wolves or one of the above GM's.

Cheers! ~Two Wolves

marcusstone

Sorceror

I already tried to get an orc clan going for DRPS, but so far no luck... However, After thinking it over, I think it would be better to change DRPS to a variety of guilds, all set on WAR mode with other guilds in the society... I would LOVE for you to join DRPS with your orc guild, the only problem I have being your artifacts rule... I hate to see rp'ers use artifacts... Magical items yes, magically inhanced swords yes, but artifacts no... The reason being, I have seen RPer's on europa totally dominate the other guilds with martis and artifacts... Once again it becomes a "Who has the most artis" pvp enviroment, which ends up taking away from RP all together... Anyway, pm me, and lets chat... I would be most willing to sit down with both you, and wolfie, sense all three of us are interested in RP guilds on the shard... Even if DRPS is not what you are looking for, I am always open to change, and maybe we can turn it into something else all together...
That said, I hope to see a bunch of orcs plundering the land in the near future. :)
regards,
Mike

Sintoo

Sorceror

I'm glad to see all kind of RP activity going on :) just hope it'll last for more then a week and become more then just a few posts on the forums.

All seem to be getting different locations though why not just organize together and put them in the same area? just to make the roleplaying abit easier would kind of suck to have to travel over a faccet just to find noone online in the other's guilds. I'd suggest Yew but since the place has been overrun på castle owners who'm has taken most of the available plot's maybe outside Luna would be a good place? there's plenty of room, just abit poor on the roleplaying enviroment though and just mostly land. Any more suggestions?

Also I have an orc I'd like to join with, not to happy about the everything goes rules but I can live with it for now.

Peace.

Gruknak

Wanderer

Hi SIntoo,

don't worry with the arty free rule, its not to be abused, and i will have a strictly eye on it. The main purpose of ORCs is ROLEPLAY, PvP is in a second plane, so dont worry about the artys, and all and any PvP must be consentual and in the ROLEPLAY fashion.

I will be at the cave in 30 mins and will be playing all afternoon today. Last night i was polaying and a real real nice RP happened.

A smith was mining in that mountain and i approached him to rob, threated her and impressively she roleplayed, and i kidnapped her and made her craft me armor, wich she did, and also after rp, she was all helpful to the RP cause and gave me a LOT of armors, some runics some normal, for me to give to Orcs.

After she giving me a lot, she got two other human to rp too, and they rescued her.

Thanks Jade, Arthur Mclogan and Makul for the great RP... too bad u had no guild and it was all spoken RP, no real pvp involved... but was AWSOME!!

As for voting for facet, Orcs will be staying in Ilshenar, where they already are, untill we grow enough and we complete our goals here, then we may decide to move to a better bigger place. As of now, you can all come RP with us here.

Also the place we located in Ilshenar has already built housing for all the RP parts, have Huts in the woods for WOlves, have a real nice blue npc dominated Town, and one or 2 farms scattered and an Inn. It plenty of space for RP to develop, only thing we dont have here is Secure chests, etc... but its not really needed for starting the RP.

Btw, im really well equiped, like a real orc warlord, but im a new char hehe and so far Faeries are destroying me real bad... reinforcements are really needed hehe

Peace.

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

So when are you on? I have checked that cave and the area quite frequently but have not seen you around. Anyways I wonder how many people have created an orc and if you havent than shame on you.

All the arty hunters out there should take a break once and a while and try some rp out.

dead-eye

Knight

i came up there earlier today with my guy. didnt see anyone. oh and also under bucs den are hidden caves. good for a band of rogues/thiefs to start there base up.

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

Possible suggestion cause I have been looking for you for the last couple of days and can not find you...... Perhaps you could post times you are on or host some sort of intro event to get the ball rolling. That way we would still be in character but have some way of meeting up

Gruknak

Wanderer

Sorry folks, have been swarmed by work in rl... i shall be on more often... and no orc will be alone in this world no more!!

i will play a lot on weekend.. and tonight too :)

Hope-Neathus

Wanderer

I would love to join in your orc duo, but me' would be a lil' lass... untrained ... but wanting to eat raw meat like the rest of em' if only one would umm direct me' on the right path. *hint hint* Damn that makes no sense ( I tried ) willing to build an orc just let me know what u would think would be best.

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

And now introducing Baurk

It's easy to make one folks give it a try

dreamzcaster

Wanderer
.Re: Da Orcs b' back en town

If you wish to join you should contact Gruknak pm him.

Make your char a human because the orcs helms dont show up on elves heads. Then go kill a load of savages and gather masks of orcish kin to keep yourself stocked (have to look the part ya know).

Gruknak will be on tomorrow and we are going to be doing some rp then I will pm you ( or post here the time) so we can hook up.

Skill does not matter we build it as we play out our roles. But Gruknak suggests that you go with a melee type if you are unsure. Its tons of fun ..... I'm no pally archer or anything like that just straight up archer and I am loving it ... sure the damage isnt as high and you miss more but it makes it more interesting for rp as you have to work as a horde.

He uses an axe which is a classic wep. And tomorrow I can help you with armor if you need it so you can look the part.

Two Wolves

Knight

dreamzcaster said:
I don't really go for arties but that is kind of up to Gruknak

There was an article about this subject:

"07-25-2006, 06:57 PM zultdush Gruntee

I noticed everyone in our clan (usually including me) carries rare or magic items like weapons etc.

there are some problems with this:

if your running because you dont want to loose your uber spear others may die without your support.

orcs with nice items are more likely to heal themselves over others.

orcs are putting too much worth on getting their goodies back when they die rather than getting back into the fight as fast as possible to save others.

like just leave the power stuff in the huts, theres no reason to have it really. specially gruntees and pugs. more concern on crosshealing and krimping.. that saves orcs and kills oomies, not uber weaps.

... "