UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Da Orcs b' back en town

Sintoo

Sorceror
Re: Da Orcs b' back en town

dreamzcaster said:
Well I am a little pissed if that is the case I made 2 chars for this purpose.

Oh why? I have had an orc RP char for almost a year on this server :p and mainly a char for every other kind of rp guild that would ever surface.

The ninja shoe thing's worked nicely I must say.

As for arties,runics,tot's etc etc I've stated my mind way back in alot of previous threads and I would just be repeating myself so not getting into that now.

Have yet to find anyone at the cave though :(.

Two Wolves

Knight
We need to gather our strength and numbers.

The Wolf Clan in exile settlement stands on a knife-edge. It was never my intention to divide our people. That old fool Naga lives in the past only and can not see the danger. We need the alliance with Blood Clan or the night prowlers will cut our throats in our sleep. We need to gather our strength and numbers. For even when we are safe in our beds; then it is only a race against time before we are betrayed. The White-Eyes are rascally creatures. They have power over demons, but do not know their own nature.

I Two Wolves have been given a powerful vision by Wolf Mother the Witch. I will journey worlds on a dreamquest to find and treat with Gruknak the Blood Clan Chief. I am not an Elder of my Tribe nor am I a Chief or War Leader, but have influence over the Youngbloods from the old days when we were unified.

Both our people are at odds with the invading peoples who’s Stinking Cities only grow more numerous as native inhabitance are hunted to the end of the World.. I can offer Braves who need to prove their courage in order to gain favor with Clan Warrior Societies. Trade also is possible as our new hunting camp is flush with Deer and Bears of all colors.

Ánâga égi djánâga wónâghirèdja t'egí nâghírak-ra hikikúrukanàîrekdjèje.
Now those who die on the warpath are in control of their own ghosts.
~Two VVolves

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

Sintoo said:
Oh why? I have had an orc RP char for almost a year on this server :p

I dont see why that would make me less pissed. I made the characters specifically for the roleplaying with the roleplay in mind if there were no horde to roleplay with than I would be a little pissed (what I mean by this is disappointed and angry) that I spent so much time building them and thinking about it only to have them take up space on my accounts. Clearly this is not the case because we did some rp last night and I had a great time with it and there will be tons more to come.

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

It's really time to bring this back around becaues this thread is not about arties or such it is about informing people about the orc horde and the rp opportunity. I see so many good threads that start off with good intentions and go down the toilet in bickering and arguing and such (although the participants dont actually think they are bickering and arguing). It also isnt about the "pissed" issue. This thread is here to inform you all that there is an orc guild and that we would love to see it grow as the more folks we have the greater the diversity of gameplay there will be. So make your orc and join in the fun.

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

Welcome new orc clan members Aligru and Ugg'Dub (forgive me if I spelt your names wrong I was kinnda busy gettting my butt Klommped to write them down properly). And when The leader logs in we should meet up again to set ya up. I had a lot of fun on a little adventure and I hope you enjoyed it.

please pm me so I can get your forum names and rp char names right )

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

I haven't seen the leader for some time nor have I heard from him but I will be online around 3:00pm (est) for anyone interested

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

Two Wolves came by for some excellent roleplay. In with a wonderous offering for our leader. A bag of trinkets and such that the Orc will find useful. This being a treaty token of sorts which seems strange to find a human who hates humans but on this point we have something in common. I will discuss this with our leader to see what will transpire.

Thank you two-wolves for an excellent encounter.

Hope-Neathus

Wanderer

Mi want to meet these White Wolves that do not like white eyes. IMi thinks we could train well together and our treaty will bring good fortune to each other. :)