UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dead horse beating and crapping in your living room.

In my opinion yes the sallos recall system is pretty cheap and also the famous ''auto tab '' macro is basicly what killed the 5x duels for me (you may recognize yourself) it's not fun at all anymore.
But in general , sallos is a really well made client.

Sallos is a better client for PVP then razor.

Now get over it.
Lets not make a another Sallos VS Razor retarded thread , this is never going anywhere.

the fact is , this game is older than jesus so it doesn't matter on which client that we play on.
cheaters are gonna cheat.

Active staff is needed.

period.

scorxx

Sorceror
I like auo, been using it on demise when I'm bored on hybrid, and there is some really neat things you can do with it, It is also alot cleaner, less choppy, and faster reacting than razor is. If anyone is against sallos, and still uses razor, I highly suggest switching to auo it isn't much different than razor as far as setting it up, maybe take you a few minutes to get the hang of but worth the switch if you still use razor.

Sorry to change the subject.

Takeover

Sorceror
As a graphic designer, those pictures could be easily photoshoped. Just taking the source from this picture from this thread http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/10-years-later-and-its-still-working.532011/ But, it doesn't appear to be. They're legit.

Also for once, can we please not bitch about which client has the most cheats? They're basically the same. You're going to eventually get caught, they're probably going to do a mass ban once they get the list again. Can't wait to see who gets on it this time.

Photoshop2ez

Wanderer
Look at how Photoshop can be used in these three examples posted below.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
my macros my screen size. craig your bad go try to get someone else banned\

whats beta 14? ive never heard of that befor prob what craig logged onto to snap the screen shots il 2vs2-3vs3 anyone while steaming if necessary. i have pw/fallon/ 60m houses that ive worked 8 years to get, to let it all go to waste.

craigs terrible and nice fail attempt go post some fake skype logs next nerd.
gtfo my dick kiddo
ps. you mad bro the only time i let you 2vs2 with me is when i ask are you on beta 13? if not i dont wanna 2vs2 with you shieeet nigga u didnt tell me u had the 14 up and going.
/end discussion

Attachments

• e.png
    e.png
    589.4 KB · Views: 20

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
As a graphic designer, those pictures could be easily photoshoped. Just taking the source from this picture from this thread http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/10-years-later-and-its-still-working.532011/ But, it doesn't appear to be. They're legit.

Also for once, can we please not bitch about which client has the most cheats? They're basically the same. You're going to eventually get caught, they're probably going to do a mass ban once they get the list again. Can't wait to see who gets on it this time.

JimBean

Wanderer
One does not talk about cheats on the Peoples Liberation Forums of the great communist shard of UOG:Hybrid. Comrade Countessa, show these people our great free shard!

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
I have a recording of link and Dylan talki about the client and how long they have it it'll be up en I get off work k thanks :) I'm not worried about getting bannd at all : just want people to know link Dylan and Sanchen are full of crap

Squire
I have a recording of link and Dylan talki about the client and how long they have it it'll be up en I get off work k thanks :) I'm not worried about getting bannd at all : just want people to know link Dylan and Sanchen are full of crap
:eek: you are a sad drama queen

When is it my turn to be the white knight?

digitaldevil

Sorceror
This gay french kid is the biggest cheater of em all. Shini whatever is fucking name is. I knew he was auto healing from the start when he started 2v2'ed with neon whistle and now he tries to cover up his story by posting screenshots like hes all innocent. Please beware of his lies and in any game you come across a french person they are known cowards i tell you that.

He posted this quote on his other thread

"Next time that i'm recording i'm gonna make sure to show that i don't have a ''cheats'' tab sitting in my macro editor ... ♥"

You fucking said your self there is other way to cheat other than sallos client but either way you have always used this program from the day you got it from sheivan the other coward who's playing uoforever.

He started creating these little mod's for uo and then when he got handed this client a couple years ago. He's used it non-stop. Unfortunately i should have recorded him while he said this in skype but you cant predict such a conversation.

P.s Kas

scorxx

Sorceror
So, you made a thread to tell us you are going to make another thread? Smooth.

Tet, you are probably the only person in your guild who doesn't use sallos, thus making you a hypocrite.

Yea guys, lets ban the only people that pvp so we can talk to each other in del pond! who fucking cares if they cheat, if you have enough self respect not to kudos for you. I like fighting cheaters, it feels so much better when I win.

The comment about no small red groups is a joke too, my guild never had more than 5 people pvping on reds at once, and we did just fine. Your issue is, you let anyone in your guild, so everyone in your guild sucks.

FINALLY thanks someone for actually steping up for once to get ride of the cheaters and cheats...Also the recall system totally ruins small group pvp.. and pvp all together!! TOTAL GARBAGE !!! cant have any small red groups anymore :(

Wtf do you know about small group pvp? You have never left the safe zone with less then eight people.

LOL I go fight solo all the time sorry you don't see me at del ponds because i don't hang out there 24/7 on a blue i play on a red and goto outskirts newb play on a blue more...

1. How does playing razor make me a hypocrit?
2. I know plenty of people who would come back in sallos was gone..
3. I saw u on a red what 5 weeks ago?lawl
4. Your bad and need mares to pvp do i have to say more?

You never play on a red and the only time you leave the safe zone is when Mcdonalds is having a happy hour. gtfo kid