UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Defeating Astaroth

Styx

Demise Administrator
Greetings Demise!

Your efforts to cleanse the shrines of the evil hatred spread by Shadowlord Astaroth have been won! The shrines have returned to their former luster and the minions have all been defeated! Unfortunately, Astaroth was able to escape our grasp for the time being.

Upon hearing of our ordeal, SinVraal the Gargoyle began traveling to our lands and has just arrived! Speak to him to learn more about Astaroth and how to defeat him!

Greetings Demise!

Your efforts to cleanse the shrines of the evil hatred spread by Shadowlord Astaroth have been won! The shrines have returned to their former luster and the minions have all been defeated! Unfortunately, Astaroth was able to escape our grasp for the time being.

Upon hearing of our ordeal, SinVraal the Gargoyle began traveling to our lands and has just arrived! Speak to him to learn more about Astaroth and how to defeat him!

i dont understand what this is about
please explain to me lol im such a noob

Whatever98

Squire
how long is the event on for plz?

im kinda sorting stuff out, then was gonna watch the new walking dead :p
am i gonna be able to check the event stuff out later or tomorrow?

LeeLoyon

Wanderer
So according to uoguide, you have to talk to the mantra of each shrine when doing the "A Purifying light" part of the quest. Uoguide states that the mantra are at their respected shrines. However, they're not in either fel or tram. Was this part removed?