UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Defensive Wrestling

Should we remove the +20

• Yes, we should remove the +20.

Votes: 209 45.7%
  • No, the +20 is fine.

Votes: 248 54.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon

Wanderer
i dont get how you can say archers are gimp arrows do like half health shots ev time and if you cant get around mage spells then dont pvp.. i played a dexxer for most of my time on OSI during pre pub15 and post pub15 its pretty much exactly the same as it is here and of course mages rocked like usual but dexxers could kill people.. jus gotta know how to .. u dont need magery.. and 2 fencers or even 2 axers own 2 mages if they play it right i mean cmon concussion blows owns mages.. and what about the time when osi decided to add para,concust,crushing they made it more of a fair fight :/ most people quit UO because they added specials to weapons.

Make A Poll Of What Is The Most Damaging Blow! I Vote Crushing Forget That Conc. Hit When You Can Stop Them In There Tracs (and Kill Stam) With War Hammer!

Julias

Wanderer
I was wondering about this in other threads, just read about the bonus on stratics. If it's only meant for the powerscroll crap... drop it.

Vahn

Wanderer
I'm 95% sure this is gone, this was done within the first month of me playing, so 5 or 6 months ago? maybe less

Smaklo

Wanderer
The extra 20 is abig deal because these stun mage healers or hiders, the typical pvp mage now has problems killin gpeople if they dont share the same template as them, Leave it in make them learn a new way of fighting. No stun they run!

M

Mark

There has not been a bonus to defensive wrestling for quite some time.

Anatomy + Evaluating Intelligence / 2 is the formula used.

Status
Not open for further replies.