UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Which changes would you like to see made? (can vote for multiple ones)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Ironfist Max said:
99% of the pks these days fight 5 steps from there house. :(
I'd rather have guard hugging blues than house hiding reds.

Megumi

Wanderer

pbickerd said:
I think not allowing pk's in towns would be better than stats loss, forcing pks to bucs and occlo would make some nice bottlenecks for blue v red pvp. Also, to give the casual pvp'ers who aren't in factions something to do... maybe they could look at some additions to the O/C to make it more rewarding / interesting.

Negetive. PKs go where blues are (or where they have houses). Blues will not fight PKs without guards to hug.

Statloss would mean the people who still pk either never die or have sac.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

DementedJester said:
Negetive. PKs go where blues are (or where they have houses). Blues will not fight PKs without guards to hug.

PK's go where there are people to kill for loot. Anti-PK's go to where there are PKs. If PKs go somewhere to find a fight, and Anti-PKs go somewhere they know reds will be, it will cause a hotspot. Anti-PK guilds DO fight without guards, but the majority of reds would now be forced to camp high popular areas between moongates/towns. Statloss would ruin about 1/2 of the "casual PvPers", which sadly, makes up the majority of the pvp playerbase.

Slopko

Wanderer

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT PKERS, THEY'RE ALL TRASH NOOBS AND THE BLUES THEY FIGHT SUCK TOO

Megumi

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
PK's go where there are people to kill for loot. Anti-PK's go to where there are PKs. If PKs go somewhere to find a fight, and Anti-PKs go somewhere they know reds will be, it will cause a hotspot. Anti-PK guilds DO fight without guards, but the majority of reds would now be forced to camp high popular areas between moongates/towns. Statloss would ruin about 1/2 of the "casual PvPers", which sadly, makes up the majority of the pvp playerbase.

Good point, a form of amnesty would have to be offered either way.

I think it would be a good idea to wipe factions, I don't like all this hero/evil stuff :(

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Str0ngold said:
maybe i just didn't ask about 10 times to get a post count wipe ?

Even if you get a post wipe you've still made the posts moron.

Yes, I'm aware I'm pushing 5k posts, I don't care so fu.

Aradesh

Wanderer

DementedJester;1086662 said:

So why do blues go to bucs?

Dendei

Wanderer

I want faction loyalty and REMOVAL of duel pit safe zones

coldblood

Knight

Dendei;1303267 said:
I want faction loyalty and REMOVAL of duel pit safe zones

like 100 other people already said, even tho the pits are gay because everyone jsut drags bar adn waits for backup, it still gives some pvp. you are probably to new to know, but they removed them and pvp decreased.
loyalty is hawt

Saikron

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox;918022 said:
#5 Complete revamp of the dueling system. Remove all dueling safe zones and completely wipe the current dueling records. Instead of safe zones, have duelists pick their location, any they want and allow them to chose the size of the area they use (ranging from a 4 tile radius to a 12 tile radius) to allow some varied terrains and bring terrains into the equation. However, leaving this set area (by more than 5 tiles or for more than 5 seconds - a warning should accompany this) would result in a disqualification. Along with this removal of safe zones, people will obviously try to gimp duels. Rather than making the duel area completely combat free (making the changes pointless) make it so that if a duelist is attacked by an outsider in the midde of a duel, the duel ends and both competetors are restored to full stats. Duelists should also be unable to attack anyone else while they are dueling. Oncce a duelist is defeated, they should be automatically ressurected and restored to full health etc, as the current system is.
Why do you want that? I like the dueling system :( Without serious anti-grief stuff (ie you can't attack anybody at all ever) people will get griefed. I will tell you right now that when a duel is taking place and both guilds are spectating, when you redline your opponent his guild will MA you and both of you will get restored to full HP.

I'm assuming you don't like how trammies crowd the no-pvp spectator zones around the pits? Well... take out the safety for spectators. Have duels start anywhere on the map, take place in the duel pit where people risk life and limb to come watch, and then after the duel the duelists are teleported back to the starting location without any risk at all of the duel being interrupted.

Megumi

Wanderer

Saikron;1311732 said:
Why do you want that? I like the dueling system :( Without serious anti-grief stuff (ie you can't attack anybody at all ever) people will get griefed. I will tell you right now that when a duel is taking place and both guilds are spectating, when you redline your opponent his guild will MA you and both of you will get restored to full HP.

I'm assuming you don't like how trammies crowd the no-pvp spectator zones around the pits? Well... take out the safety for spectators. Have duels start anywhere on the map, take place in the duel pit where people risk life and limb to come watch, and then after the duel the duelists are teleported back to the starting location without any risk at all of the duel being interrupted.

Look at the date this post was origionally made at.

FoopChes

Sorceror

I voted #5 of only. I don't get the faction loyalt thing, most of you people bitch about Dream Team's numbers yet you think its a grand idea to have even larger numbers? factions is best when top faction guilds within the same faction war one another. It creates more pvp.

Problem here is that the majority of factioners fight like point whores because they are point whores, off screening the second their opponent loads explode. Reds in factions, arent really a threat to anyone considering once we start fighting oranges we just get gang raped by every nearby blue.

No factions, no safezones, no mounts would be my ideal system; unfortunately nobody plays divinity because there are no barstools, blessed sandals, runic weapons, punkte or ethereal polar bears.

Id be all about just removing points from the faction system; they serve no purpose but to discourage ballsy pvp.

Aradesh

Wanderer

points were fun on OSI when they were harder to get and maintain, and group fighting was harder because you had to time dumps in your head.

Poppin

Wanderer

nerdinal cakes is the biggest fucking loser on this shard lmao he off screens every dump even if its on him or not. now hes got all of minax in his vent hahahaha fucking nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.