UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise - What's missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
I doubt there will ever be any attempt at SA. its been discussed, that maybe we should skip it and go to high seas. On my slate, I have only one issue with SA: BATS! The freakin players look like BATS and I refuse to be party to it :D

The heritage tokens wont be used either. Remember the discussion about a few of those items being left rare? Namely the blessed armor? The heritage tokens give those. Maybe we can make our own token? Who knows. Im compiling my list of ddonation store stuffs tonight. Maybe we will see some of these goodies on the store this weekend. :)

I'd be fine with adding SA's maps, but... Perhaps we shouldn't even bother with ANY of SA's skills. Or maybe gargoyles, since they're silly and TBH kinda useless. I'd still like the dungeon, though. And it DOES add a few Fel-only champs.

And yes, I mentioned the concept of a Demise Token before... I'd be interested in seeing what could be come up with. I'd imagined some previous "event items" that wound up being rarer than intended/wanted.

Thanks for atually letting me/us know you're tinkering with familiar AI. It's just one of those little things you know.
I dont hate necro familiars. I just hate the AI on them XD They all have uses.
I'd like to see the ML craftable weps and armors as well. Even just the ability to craft just runics of them

Nightblizz

Wanderer
Already there. I hide from you guys there often, and from Mark, and Ryan, psz... Yeah ok, Im a chicken shit and that map is the last place anyone will look for me
Not really... I just can't access it :( I really would love to the see dungeons too, and the spawns..

Avenger.

Sorceror
So I went to doom for the first time on this server last night, 3 hours in pulled a HotM.

Just sayin

Want a cookie?

I've spent a hundred hours there and got nothing.

Just because some noob joins the shard and gets an arti right away doesn't mean that something shouldn't be done.

lukin69

Knight
Want a cookie?

Just because some noob joins the shard and gets an arti right away doesn't mean that something shouldn't be done.

Simma down now! Simma! :)

But yeh...gaunt point system will remedy 90% of "the loot sucks here" complaints. (IF they can handle insane AI in the guant...otherwise there will be a slew of "omg im new and cant survive in the guantlet!" posts...although...instanced corpses and osi loot packs were supposed to address those issues already...) It's always gonna be some complaint or another...:rolleyes:

Xavier

Account Terminated

... and the misery end of it is, in that 100hrs, someone else may have got 10 ornies... Ive seen this insanity happen first hand, and I totally understand why you all want that point system ...

Im sure itll happen soon enough, lil patience. Other things def need to be fixed first. Were working on it! :)

Already there. I hide from you guys there often, and from Mark, and Ryan, psz... Yeah ok, Im a chicken shit and that map is the last place anyone will look for me
Well, I meant properly spawned and accessible; both the 1st floor of the Underworld, plus the Abyss itself. Really, that's the only GOOD draw of SA; the rest of the expansion was just a bunch of broken skills, especially Imbuing. (THAT skill is why runic tools are 1/10th the price on OSI they are here, because Imbuing made even craftable artifacts obsolete... Along with Powder of Fortification)
Just sayin
Hopefully this means we'll never have to listen to you complain how "hard" things are. :p

Hey, I've spent a good thousand or two hours and only ever got a Breath of the Dead. (current value: 50k)

I look like an ASS everyday and you don't do shit about it
You did notice X said "I refuse to be party to it," not "I'm going to do something about it. I suppose this answers a lot of questions... Well, really, just the one on why X seems to avoid you like the plague. :p

Phelon

Knight
You did notice X said "I refuse to be party to it," not "I'm going to do something about it. I suppose this answers a lot of questions... Well, really, just the one on why X seems to avoid you like the plague. :p

I have personally witnessed X drop in on ne14pic to turn him into a pile of bones. Was one of those WTF just happened moments.

ne14pic

Sorceror
all kill dragon attacks me
WTF
Staff member pops up to laugh at me

Status
Not open for further replies.