UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise - What's missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Gold is part of the lootpacks. It is NOT done separately for almost every single monster.

Try testing it yourself. Go to Ilshenar. Kill a bunch of monsters. Count how much gold EVERY one drops. Then kill a paragon. Count how much it drops. Notice it drops more.

Dont bet on it. They dont drop the gold they are supposed to, at all. This decision was made in the past, and I am sticking with it for now. Simple test to see how wrong I am (or right). Go on OSI and kill a paragon demon, then one of ours.

Right.

ItsJerahmy

Sorceror
Dont bet on it. They dont drop the gold they are supposed to, at all. This decision was made in the past, and I am sticking with it for now. Simple test to see how wrong I am (or right). Go on OSI and kill a paragon demon, then one of ours.

Right.
All good, thanks Xavier, was just curious as I am one of those players that still loots gold and BOSes it back to the bank.

Galder

Sorceror
Im not in your guild, im not the Galder you think I am and I'll repeat it for the last time : do not put gauntlet point system please.

p.s. perhaps your galder is galder1 or galder! dunno..

Galder

Sorceror
The reasons are plenty and rather obvious but i'll just say this : I don't wanna ever see Demise as OSI is now.

ItsJerahmy

Sorceror
How many times are you guys going to post the same shit about the ML stuff and Point system? I would think Xavier gets the point by now and is seeking other information items or things missing currently.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
How many times are you guys going to post the same shit about the ML stuff and Point system? I would think Xavier gets the point by now and is seeking other information items or things missing currently.
How many times are you going to troll? The vets that have been here forever are voicing our opinion on what's important to us. This is the first time that I've chimed in on this thread...

ItsJerahmy

Sorceror
How many times are you going to troll? The vets that have been here forever are voicing our opinion on what's important to us. This is the first time that I've chimed in on this thread...
I wasn't troll shit. How long someone has been on the server has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there are a hundred posts asking for the same thing that the staff has already said numerous times that they are working on it. Ask for something that they are not already working on implementing you jag bag.

Sundoom

Sorceror
Wants but will never have -

NPC guards that patrol in your house. (15x15 to 18x18 - Keep, Small Castle, Royal Castle only)
Dual wielding 1 handed weapons.
Pzs playing UO again.
Trolls acquire murder counts in game for referrals on forum :D (preferably on their BOD runners)

NPC guards that patrol in your house. (15x15 to 18x18 - Keep, Small Castle, Royal Castle only)
Psz playing UO again.
Trolls acquire murder counts in game for referrals on forum :D (preferably on their BOD runners)

Oh, You didn't know?

Nightblizz

Wanderer
He asked what people wanted the most... see it as a poll: The more votes something gets, the higher the chance it will be implemented. Besides, does his post hurt you in any way?

Two Wolves

Knight

Pzs playing UO again.
I like the idea of using Hatchet and Short Spear one handed. Have you ever tried to use a hatchet with two hands?

Sorry for off topic. This thread is for polling players on how to "make [Demise] more 'authentic' to the OSI experience"

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
Since this is a wish list...

Status
Not open for further replies.