UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[DONE]Planned Downtime, Server Upgrade and Server Update (March 6th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix-hybrid

Sorceror
Re: Planned Downtime, Server Upgrade and Server Update (March 6th)

StrayMissile said:
Very Unfair for New players not being able to get tots. i luckily have all the Gtots i need, but all the new players that are joining lately.... not fair

ya i only got 1 to so thats pretty gay, ohh well off to doom!!!

Avenger.

Sorceror

Kinda weird cuz they still exist on OSI... I'm wondering why they're no longer here.

Kenshin

Wanderer

Avenger. said:
Kinda weird cuz they still exist on OSI... I'm wondering why they're no longer here.

They exist, but no longer spawn.

Nomon-demise

Wanderer

ASayre8 said:
Currently down due to some snags -

A few tweaks to make things more OSI-like. Most notably, a single person can no longer have multiple/overlapping spell Timers for Delayed-Damage spells. The only 2 spells this applies to though is Explosion and Magic Arrow. Ie, if you target a 2nd Magic Arrow before the first one does damage, only the 2nd MA will do anything.

AAAAH best patch ever. But what are the RW:s going to do now that MA isn't spammable anymore ;D

I can see the price of tots going up an insane amount now. Sweet patch, can't wait to see the new changes :)

S_GonzaLes

Wanderer
Re: [DONE]Planned Downtime, Server Upgrade and Server Update (March 6th)

Have you fixed the Alliance system problems ?

MaxChaos

Wanderer

No ToTs...that tottaly sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...suxxx
Provo nerfed? Well...that sux too...

lohen01

Wanderer

Hello !

First of all thanks for the updates and good job !

And I have question about this time update for race between human and elf.

I want to change my human character to elf and It supposed to be a quest
of changing races.

But you have no comment for this quest and is this quest going to be implemented soon?

I think many users are supposed to need the quest of changing races.

comwiz72

Wanderer

we CAN still trade in mtots, like on osi (the trade minister is still there to receive tots and transform them to greaters) yes?

oh, and this means that maybe m/gtots could be offered as prizes / special reward items / donation instead now? just to add some variety?

Naddict

Sorceror

maxchaos said:
No ToTs...that tottaly sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...sux...suxxx
Provo nerfed? Well...that sux too...

Everyone knew Tots weren't going to be around forever so it was just a matter of time till they stopped spawning. Also, Provo didn't get nerfed, the equation used to check difficulty was changed to match OSI because the last one was off.

Kenshin

Wanderer

Naddict said:
Everyone knew Tots weren't going to be around forever so it was just a matter of time till they stopped spawning. Also, Provo didn't get nerfed, the equation used to check difficulty was changed to match OSI because the last one was off.

That means that the problem with monsters having too little barding difficulty is gone? :D

MaxChaos

Wanderer

Naddict said:
Everyone knew Tots weren't going to be around forever so it was just a matter of time till they stopped spawning.

yeah, but its more fun with them around... => _ToT>OSI_

jc_at_aq

Sorceror

How does the length of time we had TOTs compare to the length of time on OSI? Did we have them longer, short, about the same?

Nomon-demise

Wanderer

jc_at_aq said:
How does the length of time we had TOTs compare to the length of time on OSI? Did we have them longer, short, about the same?

we had em longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.