UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Double Axe Sampire/spawner advice

argile

Sorceror
Double Axe Sampire/spawner advice

So I plan on making one for spawns and I'm thinking something like this (don't want to dump the money for the 120 ps):

115 swords (10 from dread pirate hat until i get a totem)
115 parry
115 bushido
110 resist
100 tactics
100 necro
75 chivlary

95 str
90 dex
40 int

Would an elf or human be better for this build?
I plan on using vamp form. Armor will be mana regen, stam inc, hpi, and lmc. Also what lower-med end runic hammer could give me a decent double axe. copper-bronze?

Thoughts/concerns? I'm sure I am missing something as this is a new build for me but it sounds fun. Jacek feel free to pitch in some advice :) Thanks

jaasso

Knight
Re: Double Axe Sampire/spawner advice

looks good, but i think you should get 120 swords and drop some other skill a bit. try it for a while and see what you need and what you can drop. get a stat scroll and raise dex, double axes are quite slow. about armor... it's really hard to get good resists and so much of all of those four mods that they actually do something, but you will want high stamina and lmc and/or mr, and hpi would be a bonus

in my opinion elf is much better, dont have time to explain why, ask around

If you want to solo any of the harder spawns, you will need 120s in Swds/Parry/Bush.

You will also need 125 Dex (Min viable is 150 Stam after curse).

Don't drop Resist below 100 whatever you do. You can drop Chiv a little.

45HCI is vital. As is DCI20+ and FC2.

Min Resists 70 70 60 60 70 in Vamp.

I'm still switching back and forth between Elf and Human depending on the situation, but if I had to choose, I'd say go Elf.

A Bronze hammer will get you what you need - but be prepared to burn lots of them.

You can solo any spawn (except Oaks) without a Super Slayer, but it is hard as hell now that T4 has been advanced by one red candle.

Don't give up when you fail the first few attempts - practice is more important than gear.

Hope that helps

FE

Feersum Endjinn;719460 said:
If you want to solo any of the harder spawns, you will need 120s in Swds/Parry/Bush.

You will also need 125 Dex (Min viable is 150 Stam after curse).

Don't drop Resist below 100 whatever you do. You can drop Chiv a little.

45HCI is vital. As is DCI20+ and FC2.

Min Resists 70 70 60 60 70 in Vamp.

I'm still switching back and forth between Elf and Human depending on the situation, but if I had to choose, I'd say go Elf.

A Bronze hammer will get you what you need - but be prepared to burn lots of them.

You can solo any spawn (except Oaks) without a Super Slayer, but it is hard as hell now that T4 has been advanced by one red candle.

Don't give up when you fail the first few attempts - practice is more important than gear.

Hope that helps

FE
I have dropped resist down, and I dont see any diffrence at all ;)

Fencermonkey

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;719526 said:

No.

Vamp Form life leech. You heal by killing :)

FE

I've never tried a Sampire and I was wondering : How good is the life leech? Will I feel comfortable without my bandages?

Fencermonkey

Sorceror

Parry works differently when you have Bushido. Your chance to parry with a shield actually goes way down but it is a lot better with only a weapon equipped. Your best chance to parry will be with a two-handed weapon.

jaasso

Knight

Fencermonkey;719594 said:
I've never tried a Sampire and I was wondering : How good is the life leech? Will I feel comfortable without my bandages?

life leech is much better than bandages

Feersum Endjinn;719524 said:
Which Tier 4s are you soloing?
all except rikktor for now. (and its just because I have too weak double axe)
EDIT: oh, I think you missunderstood me, I dropped a little. Not to 0 :p
I dropped it to 95 or 90.

argile

Sorceror

Thanks for all the info so far.. Quick question i'm starting to burn bronze hammers just wondering what would be the ideal metal to use. I know its different for every spawn but in general what metal do you suggest i use while burning double axes?

argile;720219 said:
Thanks for all the info so far.. Quick question i'm starting to burn bronze hammers just wondering what would be the ideal metal to use. I know its different for every spawn but in general what metal do you suggest i use while burning double axes?
each type of metal is better for other champ. Its just your luck I guess.

Christmassacre;720488 said:
What kind of gear are you using guys ? Tell me each part.
totem
jackal
orny
sash
+ int boots
8 si high resist tunic
banes
8 si nice ressit gloves
4 si 4 x 20 resist sleeves
;D

Well if i had those, i wouldnt need to solo champs lol. I'm really interested whats the absolute minimum of stats for Doom and champs ?

Christmassacre;720732 said:
Well if i had those, i wouldnt need to solo champs lol. I'm really interested whats the absolute minimum of stats for Doom and champs ?
100 hp
150 stamina
45+ mana
Put stats + gear to have minimum like that.

argile

Sorceror

So my char is still only gm skills pretty much and my armor/weapons aren't that great but i soloed coon (I know its easy). The silver serpents get annoying tho cause I don't really have a way to cure myself. What are some of the easier spawns to solo with these chars? Also is it easier to use slayer axes or just axes with good stats.

argile;721215 said:
So my char is still only gm skills pretty much and my armor/weapons aren't that great but i soloed coon (I know its easy). The silver serpents get annoying tho cause I don't really have a way to cure myself. What are some of the easier spawns to solo with these chars? Also is it easier to use slayer axes or just axes with good stats.
1) coon is the easiest champ.
2) you need slayer for any else to make it. ( FE says you can make neira without, but I never did without slayer except bedlam.)
3) good ssi hml hsl hit area axes are nice for first 1-2/3 tiers from every champ.
4)you dont have to cure from poison form serpents, just walk around and life leech, it doesnt disturb you.
Regards,
Jacek