UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dream Team 2.0

top notch

Wanderer
Re: Dream Team 2.0

oh ya?
edit: do u sit out front of del pond for mad long in the video in the begining? cause i let it play for like 3 mins and u just sat there so i checked the player and the scroll thing on the video player bar was all the way at the end..

Sprint-

Wanderer

u have diff client patch, vid shows all dt dying 5v8 /; froze up at del pond for me too

wow i was having fun fighting hibernations and DT.....then EQ came in with 15 ppl and just MS'd the field. props

tbkiah

Wanderer

thenewsman;1669780 said:
I disagree if you get stunned you're dead instantly! Also you have some chance of getting away if you tele spam

true but think of it like this... theres a chance for stun to miss.... theres no chance for a bola to miss... unless the guys an idiot and doesn't have 100 tactics....

and also think of it like this.... if you have 10 people... the lieklyhood that everyone in the group is pretty high.. and the likelyhood that someone has tactics is a lot lower.... now take it liek this... 10 people with stun... they can all stun you and you can die instantly... but with a bola there are 9 other people who can stun you and you can still instantly....

and on a side note bola tamers are almost useless solo...

tbkiah;1669941 said:
true but think of it like this... theres a chance for stun to miss.... theres no chance for a bola to miss... unless the guys an idiot and doesn't have 100 tactics....

and also think of it like this.... if you have 10 people... the lieklyhood that everyone in the group is pretty high.. and the likelyhood that someone has tactics is a lot lower.... now take it liek this... 10 people with stun... they can all stun you and you can die instantly... but with a bola there are 9 other people who can stun you and you can still instantly....

ride a mount

godofsoap

Wanderer

If you have trouble solo on a bola tamer, the only advice I can give you is uninstall now. This game is not for you. Just quit.

TheNuthigh

Knight

tbkiah;1669941 said:

bola tamers are useless soda

Jab

Wanderer

TheNuthigh;1670102 said:
Jab;1668899 said:
DT, a has been. Well...... hold on

Dream Team. Hates By Most
Respected By All.

Beatnguts considered Dumb by Most
Retarded to All.

LAWL

respected by who? each other..... lol
beatngutz considered uber leet by most
talented by all

Lord T , worried about his reputation so he must call himself "Lord" T
really just another faggot in a zerg guild......10 ppl in it? but roles with 20 randoms LAWL

Jab

Wanderer

btw T

did u make chippy call you LORD franklin while having phone sex? AHAHAHAH

ROFLA