UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dueling Pits

Would you like new dueling pits?

• Yes

Votes: 179 72.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 48 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Other (Have something completely different in mind? Post!)

Votes: 9 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

selo

Wanderer
Re: Dueling Pits

Irina these polls are representative of what people actually want :( But in my expert opinion, I would build some new ones. Not that theres anything wrong with the old ones but meh a change every now and again is good fun.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Where is this option to totally remove the pits and takeadvantage of the star room/jhel farms/wrong roof.

This is an unfair poll :<

pauly

Wanderer

most importantly add an option that allows looting in a duel. Not mandatory, just optional. ie; a vanq axer ranked 18.453 wants to fight someone whos ranked 30th, the latter should have the option of turning looting on so he may gain something from risking his rank and winning. Thats just an example, I understand not everyone cares about rank as I myself do not but nontheless looting should be added.

Sammich

Wanderer

Rebel said:
noe one uels anymore since del is gone...bring something back....dueling with betting!

The duels pits are pretty much active all day...

Anyway, Irina I would like to see some new pits, as long as you dont tram them up too much, and add Sammich the town crier to one of them

Also I would LOVE to see a pit on LEVEL ground, not all bumpy and tiled with gay shit :) Grass or marbe ftw

Hrm, maybe add a pit where you duel standing on water tiles :D

naterd00d

Wanderer

i guess i dont see the problem...whats wrong with them right now? i do admtit they are on the tiny side but still...

honestly, im looking for a colleseaum type pit

peteliv

Knight

While I mainly duel with a mage, when I DO duel with a dexxer, I have noticed that some duel arenas are very long, which allow a mage to prep spells long before a dexxer can interrupt anything. Seems like kind of a disadvantage, but who really duels with pure dexxers.[/2cents]

I found a duel arena that isn't being used in t2a by a dragon spawn on Ice Isle. It looks nice, complete with a gate, except it isn't used. Also there should be a 1v1 leaderboard present again, like it used to be at Del Pond so long ago. Also a leader board that shows your rank compared to others in relation to you. Example, I'm ranked 1000, so it'll show players ranked 990-1100, and me in the middle, showing my requirements to advance.
Just ideas.

mwl

Wanderer

Bring back Del pits. I liked those, it brought more people to t2a it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.