UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dueling Pits

Would you like new dueling pits?

• Yes

Votes: 179 72.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 48 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Other (Have something completely different in mind? Post!)

Votes: 9 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minsc

Sorceror
Re: Dueling Pits

Why not make them, so they don't use up regs/bandages, I always hate dueling and then running out of regs, it's not like it's a bad thing to have no reg use, no one gains any skills, or gets anything from it, but they dont lose anything from it either.

peteliv

Knight

I second the notion of not using resources while duelig. It's a pain using almost 100 regs in a single duel, especially when nothing is gained/lost from it. It wouldn't kill the economy or anything either, and people will still field fight for loot rights.

Irina

Wanderer

Almost -- I just got out of school two days ago, and I've been staffing on Hybrid and Divinity (plus I have a life outside of the game!)

Will be done before next Wednesday -- that's my goal :)

Irina said:
Almost -- I just got out of school two days ago, and I've been staffing on Hybrid and Divinity (plus I have a life outside of the game!)

Will be done before next Wednesday -- that's my goal :)

o i dont ;\

Tetsuo

Sorceror

Yes... I would like to see Del Pond back...I am more of a fielder than dueler, but del pond brought many other fielders there too. I would enjoy having it back =] .

The_Sandman

Wanderer

No del pond=( Maybe this though : - Larger arena size for FFA / 2v2. Random obstables in "special arena" option. And Arena preferences. Add those and it'll boost the fun =D

Flipper

Knight

There should he some sort of duel pit in a crowded area that would entice field PvP...

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Mobb Deep said:
Bring back del ponds :<. I know a lot of people complained about duel pit hiders, but most guilds will come out when they're ready, and there were some pretty mean fights.

QFT

I'm fine with the duel pits, but I hate some of the event areas. The jungel is horrid. I hate doing any event there, and the even at brit castle was horrid. I was pvping about to run through the back side of the building near it and was blocked out. Please dont put event area's near heavily pvp'd area's like Brit, and the jungle area just seems too small with the small access area's to the duels.

Irina

Wanderer

My computer with UO on it doesn't work right now so I won't be in game until I take it to the computer store and get it fixed. I have an appointment tomorrow (june 7th), so hopefully they get it done asap. Sorry all.

Status
Not open for further replies.