UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dwarfs

amish_ned

Sorceror
Re: Dwarfs

i just thought it was funny, you know dwarves in uo, thats crazy as hell. there are no dwarves in uo, undead, orcs, spider pigs sure, but no dwarves.

Roxxer

Sorceror

amish_ned;1694715 said:
i just thought it was funny, you know dwarves in uo, thats crazy as hell. there are no dwarves in uo, undead, orcs, spider pigs sure, but no dwarves.

Well, atleast he's being original. I might be interested Caz.
AIM in sig

Caz

Knight

Trying to get a house near Yew to make a guildstone :p

Would be added interactions with the Orcs and such, you know?

And they'd make good customers for any taverns that might be opening in the area... ;)

Caz

Knight

Avuz Koloth, mining out the hills of Sosaria!

Caz

Knight

That house is nearby the Orc Fort, a bit south-east.

I'll be putting a guildstone in there too.

amish_ned

Sorceror

man your serious and everything, i though you were jokin. Hats off to ya bro, and look forward to klompin your short little guts out. :)

Caz

Knight

amish_ned;1694875 said:
man your serious and everything, i though you were jokin. Hats off to ya bro, and look forward to klompin your short little guts out. :)

:)

I got most of my Dwarf inspiration from the game Dwarf Fortress. There's a lot of lore from the game and I'm not sure how much I want to base the guild off of... to make it easier for people that haven't played it to join.

That said, I've been attempting to drag some players of Dwarf Fortress onto Hybrid. Hopefully some of them will be trapped in the gnashing metal teeth of UO...

http://dwarf.lendemaindeveille.com/index.php/Skill <- Thinking that members get to choose one of these appropriate titles for themselves..

If anyone wants to sell me a small forge/anvil for the house, I'd really appreciate it!

Edit: Nvm, there's forges and looms in the guard post West of the outpost. When I get more dwarves I'd like to start patrolling there too.

Caz

Knight

If anyone wants to join, make a char with non-pink non-dark skin, with facial hair and longish hair style (just think dwarvenly)

It's a good idea to run names on this thread first before you create; would be very bad if chars called "Bob McDwarfy" started showing at the outpost...

Temp suggestions

Anti-dexxer

Macing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Parry
Mining (What self-respecting dwarf doesn't know how to mine?)
Craftskill